TWW - driving me crazy! Anyone else?

Ladies I have a confession

I've been naughty and yesterday morning at 6dpo I caved and did a really cheepy test. BFN.

I'm not due AF till next Thursday so it's prob still way to early. I read a really interesting article yesterday on pregnancy tests. It was saying it's best to wait till the day ure period is due or the day after so u get the direct results.
Testing early can give false positive and false negatives.
Even with the tests that claim they can tell you 4 or 5 days b4. If u look at the small print which will be on the instructions it says the preagnacy test is only 99% accurate when you test on the day of the day after ure missed period .

So I'm gonna wait now untill next Wednesday or even Thursday when I'm actually due to start AF.

All my symptoms have vanished but I have read that some womon had loads of symtoms and really thought they were pregnant and then they wasn't.
Where as others had no symptoms at all and were convinced AF was gonna come and it turned out they were pregnant.
So we're not out yet ladies.
I keep going to the bathroom and hoping to see implantation bleeding but nothing yet. Mind you it's still early. I read implantation is normally around 10 dpo.
Don't feel pregnant at all.

Only thing with me is I keep crying alot and my temp is still low grade fever. Over 37c when my norm is 36c so that's odd. I'm not unwell I feel great. So very odd.

I really don't think this is my month but u never know. Keeping it all crossed for us all.
I'm the exact same as you. I thought I had symptoms, but I think they're in my head. I thought I had sore boobs but I think it's because I keep squeezing them to see if they're sore haha!! If feel like AF is ready to come, but I'm not due until the 7th.
Hoping we all get BFPs at the end of this!
I wish I was more laid back, I promised myself I wouldn't text early but I know I will at the weekend.

It's great having you all on here so I know I'm not the only one going crazy with this TWW. I think a few of us are due AF around the same time so would be amazing if we all got the results we're hoping for!
I definitely think I Google symptoms then imagine I have them lol!
We're one week down ladies so only one week to go. Hope the witch stays away for all of us!!
Anyone think they'll last another week or do we have some weekend testers?

I'm the exact same as you. I thought I had symptoms, but I think they're in my head. I thought I had sore boobs but I think it's because I keep squeezing them to see if they're sore haha!! If feel like AF is ready to come, but I'm not due until the 7th.
Hoping we all get BFPs at the end of this!
I wish I was more laid back, I promised myself I wouldn't text early but I know I will at the weekend.

Hahaha I keep sneezing mine as well lol. I know hun wish i was more laid back.
Just had some mild period like cramps start. Very mild but deffo there. Maybe period is coming early. I'm 7dpo or 8dpo. But kind of feel a bit period crampy. Urghhhh

Squeezing not sneezing lmao

I'm gonna try and hold off testing now till Wednesday. I will not cave I will not cave hahahaha. Keep telling myself I mite actulay manage it lol.

It's great having you all on here so I know I'm not the only one going crazy with this TWW. I think a few of us are due AF around the same time so would be amazing if we all got the results we're hoping for!
I definitely think I Google symptoms then imagine I have them lol!
We're one week down ladies so only one week to go. Hope the witch stays away for all of us!!
Anyone think they'll last another week or do we have some weekend testers?

I completely agree on symptom spotting/googling every little thing. It's so hard not to! Wondering gets the better of us, doesn't it? I know my body pretty well but TTC puts me on a whole new level of observation. I haven't been TTC for very long so I'm just starting to notice things that could just be regular monthly AF symptoms that I don't pay enough attention to. In any case, I guess it's good we're getting to know our bodies more. I'd never even really checked my cervix before so that's a fun new thing! Feels empowering, really.

I completely agree on symptom spotting/googling every little thing. It's so hard not to! Wondering gets the better of us, doesn't it? I know my body pretty well but TTC puts me on a whole new level of observation. I haven't been TTC for very long so I'm just starting to notice things that could just be regular monthly AF symptoms that I don't pay enough attention to. In any case, I guess it's good we're getting to know our bodies more. I'd never even really checked my cervix before so that's a fun new thing! Feels empowering, really.

Yeah when ure TTC u definitely notice more things than when ure not.
Wish i was more laid back and not so obsessive. I'm borderline turning into a weirdo hahahahaha

Yeah when ure TTC u definitely notice more things than when ure not.
Wish i was more laid back and not so obsessive. I'm borderline turning into a weirdo hahahahaha

Me too! I looked in the rubbish bin in the restroom and saw all the pregnancy tests piling up in there and thought "OH MY GOD! What have I become?! I am insane!" Lol.

Me too! I looked in the rubbish bin in the restroom and saw all the pregnancy tests piling up in there and thought "OH MY GOD! What have I become?! I am insane!" Lol.

Hahahaha. It drives you up the wall doenst it. The not knowing is really annoying

Yep seems were all due around the same time.

Ugh. I also caved and tested. bfn. I'm also due on 7th.

I was nauseous all day today. So I've determined, I'm either A) hungry (I skipped lunch) B) pregnant or C (experiencing pms) .

Soo yeah.

How many months has everyone been ttc? This is our 5 month. I had one mc during this time.

We've been not trying/not preventing for about 5 months but this last month we decided to try to put in a little more effort and are truly TTC.

This is my first cycle TTC #2! Technically we tried last month as my OH asked me on O day if I wanted to start trying for number 2, so got in one BD but it felt too late in our cycle to count!

I'm on about my 20th cycle TTC#2. I got referred to the hospital for tests a few months ago & have an appointment with a consultant in March. Really hope I get pregnant before then but haven't got much hope anymore. Its so disheartening!

Hoping you all get your BFPs soon! Baby dust coming your way!

Ok so although I’ve had my crazy moments this TWW. They’ve been here and there. Where as with my DD and last month- I would literally think about it non-stop. And I mean non-stop. So I’ve been calm for me this month if that makes sense and not really thinking it’s our month. But now that’s going out the window as definite weird stuff happening. Just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was like cream coloured CM in the same consistency as EWCM. I can say this is a first. My CP has also moved up which never happens when I’m waiting for AF. That said, with my BFP last time I stayed in the low position until I got my BFP. But for the first time in this TWW I think I could be pregnant. Fingers crossed!

Ok so although I’ve had my crazy moments this TWW. They’ve been here and there. Where as with my DD and last month- I would literally think about it non-stop. And I mean non-stop. So I’ve been calm for me this month if that makes sense and not really thinking it’s our month. But now that’s going out the window as definite weird stuff happening. Just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was like cream coloured CM in the same consistency as EWCM. I can say this is a first. My CP has also moved up which never happens when I’m waiting for AF. That said, with my BFP last time I stayed in the low position until I got my BFP. But for the first time in this TWW I think I could be pregnant. Fingers crossed!

Ooo! Exciting! Good luck swedengirl!

Oh so exciting!! When are you testing? I'm tempted to buy a FRER and test on Sunday..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->