TWW - driving me crazy! Anyone else?

OK so I tested this morning with a coop test, and a First Response Rapid Result (I picked up the wrong ones and I don't know what sensitivity these are).. :bfn: As expected. I'm 12dpo so I thought I'd have been seeing even a squinter by now. Definitely think I'm out

It could just be the sensitivity is high, I’m guessing it would be for a quick result? When is AF due again?

Hi ladies So I was really worried earlier as I did another clear blue early test this morning with FMU and it took longer to come up then yesterday and when it did it was so so faint.
Got really upsett convinced it was another chemical. And very confused as had another temp rise. So as you can imagine i was really confused.

I got hubby to get FRER as I know alot if ladies swear by them and alot of ladies have said the blue dye tests are not very reliable and can give false positives. Urghhh

Any way convinced the FRER was gonna be very very faint or a BFN I got a big shock when after a min a line was coming up and by 2 mins was dark.

Very confused why the clear blue was so much lighter. Shud i trust the clear blue or wud you ladies go with the FRER. I am 10DPO.
I'll upload yesterdays 2 and today's 2. Ure see that today's clear blue with FMU is loads lighter than yesterday afternoons.
But the FRER is very dark.
What do you think ladies. Is it safe to get excited or am I in for another chemical.
20190203_131119.jpg

This is my temp chart
Screenshot_20190203-142027_FF Mobile.jpg

What do you ladies think??

I caved and tested:bfn:. Now I'm getting a little down. I also don't share this two drama stuff with hubby. He doesn't get it. He supports me but is just like there are plenty of months. (While I'll thinking... It's a full time job. Lol).

Anyway, I keep trying to remind myself that just i had an early bfp (8dpo) with my DD doesn't mean it always works that way. I didn't get a bfp with my son until days past my missed period with him.

I think what is making it hard is that I feel like my period is going to come at any second. I also checked my cervix for the first time and it was in the medium position. Not high.

I may be out.

Anyway, I'm just venting. I hope you all have weekends and keep your mind off of testing or test and get bfps. Lol:juggle::tease:

Don't go by cervix hon mine still low and hard. But it's clossed. It's not high and soft yet but maybe that happens later.
So don't rely on cervix u are still in and not out. Good luck I really hope u get ure BFP.

I think I might see something very very faint!

Think I can see something really faint.
I did one if them tests today and got the most faintest lines. Was more like a shadow. Don't think these tests are that sensitive.
I only got a faint line on one of these a day b4 AF with my DD.
Only getting the faintest of faint lines now at 10DPO but a booming dark line on FRER. I'm confused. Not sure what to trust.

Hi ladies So I was really worried earlier as I did another clear blue early test this morning with FMU and it took longer to come up then yesterday and when it did it was so so faint.
Got really upsett convinced it was another chemical. And very confused as had another temp rise. So as you can imagine i was really confused.

I got hubby to get FRER as I know alot if ladies swear by them and alot of ladies have said the blue dye tests are not very reliable and can give false positives. Urghhh

Any way convinced the FRER was gonna be very very faint or a BFN I got a big shock when after a min a line was coming up and by 2 mins was dark.

Very confused why the clear blue was so much lighter. Shud i trust the clear blue or wud you ladies go with the FRER. I am 10DPO.
I'll upload yesterdays 2 and today's 2. Ure see that today's clear blue with FMU is loads lighter than yesterday afternoons.
But the FRER is very dark.
What do you think ladies. Is it safe to get excited or am I in for another chemical.
View attachment 1054776

This is my temp chart
View attachment 1054777

What do you ladies think??
Aw honey I hope your OK. Your FRER looks amazing so hoping and praying all is good for you. Lines look good so stay positive. You're only 10dpo so plenty time to get darker xx

Aw honey I hope your OK. Your FRER looks amazing so hoping and praying all is good for you. Lines look good so stay positive. You're only 10dpo so plenty time to get darker xx

Thank you hun
Do you think I shud just trust the FRER and not the clear blue ones? I've heard so many bad things about the clear blue ones. That's why I wanted to try with a FRER.
Was so surprised it came so dark and so quick. Esp for 10DPO. I'm 10DPO or 11DPO.

How are you doing hun? My cervix is still low and still firm it hasn't moved. Maybe it don't till when ure further along. I'm only 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant still so early. Gonna wait till I'm about 5 and a half weeks to see a doctor.
Just hope this one is a sticky beany:dust:

I'm out ladies, :witch: has arrived :(

Oh I’m sorry! Hope your doing ok. Hugs!

I think I’m close behind you. Had another temp drop today although still above cover line. Weirdly had a bit of blood when wiping which has never happened before this early (9dpo) but my temps do not normally drop this early. I’m also having some cramping. So I’m 99% certain I’m out.

Oh I’m sorry! Hope your doing ok. Hugs!

I think I’m close behind you. Had another temp drop today although still above cover line. Weirdly had a bit of blood when wiping which has never happened before this early (9dpo) but my temps do not normally drop this early. I’m also having some cramping. So I’m 99% certain I’m out.

Hun sounds like implantation bleeding to me. Fingers crossed

I tested again today with 3 tests. Yes I know slightly obsessed. I'm 11DPO and actually got a line on the cheepy. Kept thinking I see shadows on them on Saturday and yesterdays was still a shadow but seemed a tiny bit more noticible. Not strong enough to see in a photo.
But today I managed to get a photo. 20190204_122944.jpg

Still faint. These tests were only 50 pence for 3 tests at Lydle. So very very cheap. And there not early ones u not supposed to test with these untill a day after AF due.

Had another clear blue and frer left so did them with second morning urine. And got a result under 2 minutes.
20190204_121552.jpg
I'm feeling sick my boobs are tender and my lower back aches. Keep getting sharp pains really low down. Not sure what that is.
I'm only 3 weeks and 4 days so still very very early. Still feel nervous.
I think when u have had misscariges u just are nervous. I'm still gonna keep testing.
Because I'm a POASA.
Good luck ladies I hope u all get ure BFPs.
Remember your not out till AF shows.
I really really really thought I was out so it just goes to show u never know.
I'm keeping every thing crossed for you all. :dust:

I'm out. AF arrived 2 days early.

Good luck ladies. Hope you get your bfps!

I'm out. The witch arrived this morning

I'm 5dpo and I promised myself I wouldn't test until AF was late to avoid disappointment. But seeing threads of people getting their BFP at 8dpo is making it even harder to wait! I've had no real symptoms, a little bit nauceaus but that's it. Anyone else trying to hold off but struggling!?

Hi, yeah I am on 10piui and the wait is so hard. My AF past but my doctor said since I am on fertility meds, my AF will actually be set for Feb 9 (same day I test). So I am hoping. I have no symptoms yet. so [-o< I see a BFP! Baby dust for all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->