TWW - driving me crazy! Anyone else?

Hay ladies so I caved today. But only because I got a temp rise after a temp dip on FF.
I'm 9dpo and got this after 2 mins20190202_141442.jpg

I'm in shock.
Little worried it will be a chemical as ive had a 2 of those and one MC at 10 weeks so I'm a bit nervous. Just hope the lines get darker

So in my last BFP cycle I noted all my symptoms religiously! I noted cramping from 8dpo until 11dpo when I got my BFP. Funny thing is FF placed my implantation on 8dpo as my chart went triphasic then, and it did that the day I got my BFP so wasn’t like I was feeling the cramps as FF said I had implanted. The cramping was so like AF I was 98% certain I was getting AF the day before I got my BFP.

But the thing is I can be a bit crampy the second half of the TWW as it is. Like today I have started having AF like cramps (I’m 7dpo so it’s too early to be AF) which I swear are stronger than normal for this time but is that in my head as I’m just more aware? My temp went up today so hoping maybe it’s implantation like last time but you never know!
Thank you so much for replying. That's reassured me. I don't temp so I can't use that as a sign. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

I'm in shock.
Little worried it will be a chemical as ive had a 2 of those and one MC at 10 weeks so I'm a bit nervous. Just hope the lines get darker
Massive congratulations hun!! I'm so happy for you and praying it's a sticky bean!

Thank you so much for replying. That's reassured me. I don't temp so I can't use that as a sign. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Really hoping it’s implantation cramping for you!!! Are you still testing tomorrow??

I'm in shock.

Congrats again!!! I have to be honest and say I only said congrats in the other thread as everyone else was seeing the line. I was like I must be blind as I don’t!! Then when I went on here- I realised it was not the clear blue where it makes a plus! It was the one with two lines so totally see it now!! I thought the line I could see was the control haha so it’s definitely there!

Really hoping it’s implantation cramping for you!!! Are you still testing tomorrow??
Yes I am. I thought it was a FRER I picked up but I got the wrong one, it's a FRRR and I don't think they're as sensitive. Doesn't tell you the hcg level, so I Googled it and found all sorts of contradictory answers! I'll give it a go anyway and see how I get on x

Yes I am. I thought it was a FRER I picked up but I got the wrong one, it's a FRRR and I don't think they're as sensitive. Doesn't tell you the hcg level, so I Googled it and found all sorts of contradictory answers! I'll give it a go anyway and see how I get on x

Oh fingers crossed! I’ve nevef heard of that brand so can’t help with what sensitivity it may be!

Oh fingers crossed! I’ve nevef heard of that brand so can’t help with what sensitivity it may be!
It's first response rapid response so you get the results in about 45 seconds. Some people say it's basically the same as the first response early response and other day it's won't detect until your hcg is at 100

I caved and tested:bfn:. Now I'm getting a little down. I also don't share this two drama stuff with hubby. He doesn't get it. He supports me but is just like there are plenty of months. (While I'll thinking... It's a full time job. Lol).

Anyway, I keep trying to remind myself that just i had an early bfp (8dpo) with my DD doesn't mean it always works that way. I didn't get a bfp with my son until days past my missed period with him.

I think what is making it hard is that I feel like my period is going to come at any second. I also checked my cervix for the first time and it was in the medium position. Not high.

I may be out.

Anyway, I'm just venting. I hope you all have weekends and keep your mind off of testing or test and get bfps. Lol:juggle::tease:

I caved and tested:bfn:. Now I'm getting a little down. I also don't share this two drama stuff with hubby. He doesn't get it. He supports me but is just like there are plenty of months. (While I'll thinking... It's a full time job. Lol).

Anyway, I keep trying to remind myself that just i had an early bfp (8dpo) with my DD doesn't mean it always works that way. I didn't get a bfp with my son until days past my missed period with him.

I think what is making it hard is that I feel like my period is going to come at any second. I also checked my cervix for the first time and it was in the medium position. Not high.

I may be out.

Anyway, I'm just venting. I hope you all have weekends and keep your mind off of testing or test and get bfps. Lol:juggle::tease:
Don't get down. A lot of us are in the same situation. My DH really wants to be a dad, but is very much like it'll happen when it happens. Where as I stress over it and want it NOW lol. They don't understand how worked up we get about it all.
I think my cervix is medium, but I've never checked before so could be doing it all wrong.
I've had cramping for the last few days and feel like AF is coming. I think I'll test tomorrow but I'm feeling out too. All my symptoms are gone. At least we can vent to each other!!

Massive congratulations hun!! I'm so happy for you and praying it's a sticky bean!

Thank you sweety. All my symptoms vanished. The only thing I was having was a slight sqeezyness I been getting that for a few days but it was so mild.

I've been a bit constipated but now have diareah gross.
The tender boob went away so I was adamant I was out.
Just pray its a sticky bean.
Really want you all on here to get ure BFPs. I'm not gonna join the first tri thread yet I'm gonna wait untill the lines get darker. Gonna still stay on here with all u guys.
I've got every thing crossed for you all . 10dpo tommorow so hoping it will be a bit darker. Don't think they start getting dark dark untill after AF is Due. Just hope it's not a chemical.

Queezy that supposed to say stupid phone. Also I've been feeling very hot. Even tho there's snow outside I keep getting really hit and sweaty. Not sure if that's a symptom all night.

Also very mild cramping at 7dpo and like a pulling sensation. Was so mild tho.

Oh and to all u cervix checking mine is still low and firm so it must not go high and soft untill later on in pregnancy.

So Any of you who have lost symptoms please don't worry. I was so so sure I was out and then I got a positive. Wanna see some more BFPs in here. Cudnt post the cheepy test because the line was so faint u had to tilt it in the light to see it. It was way to faint to see on a photo.
It was more like a shadow but it came up within 3 mins. Then sent hubby off to get some better tests. Was convinced it was gonna be negative.
So keep positive ladies no one is out

Congrats again!!! I have to be honest and say I only said congrats in the other thread as everyone else was seeing the line. I was like I must be blind as I don’t!! Then when I went on here- I realised it was not the clear blue where it makes a plus! It was the one with two lines so totally see it now!! I thought the line I could see was the control haha so it’s definitely there!

Haha I know what you mean when my husband gave me the box I thought it was the cross one as well. And then realised it wasn't and it was just a line one. They must of changed them.
I've been reading alot of horror stories about false positives so I'm worrying now.
The line came up strait away so I'm hoping that's a good sign.
Still very early tho. Hope it's not another chemical or misscarage. It's scary

I may be out.

I’m sorry you’re having a tough time! The wait and the hope and the disappointment is totally exhausting. Hopefully there will be no disappointment for you this month though! I’d say don’t stress about your cervix, mine stayed in the low/medium position when I got my BFP last time. Baby dust your way!

Haha I know what you mean when my husband gave me the box I thought it was the cross one as well. And then realised it wasn't and it was just a line one. They must of changed them.
I've been reading alot of horror stories about false positives so I'm worrying now.
The line came up strait away so I'm hoping that's a good sign.
Still very early tho. Hope it's not another chemical or misscarage. It's scary

The funny thing is I used that test last month as couldn’t get hold of pink dye!

Hoping this is your sticky bean!

Ok so I had a slight temp dip this morning. Very slight and way above cover level. But now I’m certain I’m out and feeling crappy. I didn’t want to test even this morning but I did and not seeing anything. What do you ladies think? It’s early I know as I’m 8dpo but pretty certain there is nothing and I’m on my way out for this month. Ugh.

867D421D-CF68-4F75-89EB-83CAAD783553.png

Ok so I had a slight temp dip this morning. Very slight and way above cover level. But now I’m certain I’m out and feeling crappy. I didn’t want to test even this morning but I did and not seeing anything. What do you ladies think? It’s early I know as I’m 8dpo but pretty certain there is nothing and I’m on my way out for this month. Ugh.

View attachment 1054744
I think I might see something very very faint!

OK so I tested this morning with a coop test, and a First Response Rapid Result (I picked up the wrong ones and I don't know what sensitivity these are).. :bfn: As expected. I'm 12dpo so I thought I'd have been seeing even a squinter by now. Definitely think I'm out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->