TWW - driving me crazy! Anyone else?

I bought a bunch of ICs and going to start testing on Sunday!
Good luck! FRER were on special offer so I bought them tonight. Will do one on Sunday and one on Tuesday...

I'm on about my 20th cycle TTC#2. I got referred to the hospital for tests a few months ago & have an appointment with a consultant in March. Really hope I get pregnant before then but haven't got much hope anymore. Its so disheartening!

I'm sorry to hear it's taking longer than expected. Fingers crossed this month is your month! I conceived so quickly with my first two kids that I'm worried my body is failing me and it's only been 5 cycles.

I'm praying for a little miracle. They happen all the time. Baby dust to all of you.

Hoping you all get your BFPs soon! Baby dust coming your way!

Ok so although I’ve had my crazy moments this TWW. They’ve been here and there. Where as with my DD and last month- I would literally think about it non-stop. And I mean non-stop. So I’ve been calm for me this month if that makes sense and not really thinking it’s our month. But now that’s going out the window as definite weird stuff happening. Just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was like cream coloured CM in the same consistency as EWCM. I can say this is a first. My CP has also moved up which never happens when I’m waiting for AF. That said, with my BFP last time I stayed in the low position until I got my BFP. But for the first time in this TWW I think I could be pregnant. Fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed!

So feeling lost. What are ICs?

They're "Internet cheapie" pregnancy tests ☺

No sign of AF, due today.. I didn't test again as I got a bfn yesterday. I'm having mild cramps on and off but I don't have any of the usual bloating etc. I'm sick of checking my cervix!

Good sign AF hasn’t shown! Do you temp? I checked my cervix so ych last cycle that my hands began to bleed from all the washing of hands- the joys of being an obsessive TTCer!

They're "Internet cheapie" pregnancy tests ☺

No sign of AF, due today.. I didn't test again as I got a bfn yesterday. I'm having mild cramps on and off but I don't have any of the usual bloating etc. I'm sick of checking my cervix!

I caved and used an IC last night. BFN. I should have figured that one out.

Good sign AF hasn’t shown! Do you temp? I checked my cervix so ych last cycle that my hands began to bleed from all the washing of hands- the joys of being an obsessive TTCer!

I may need to also explore this. I have never checked my cervix. I had no issues getting pregnant with my first two and need there was needn to exploremy body further. I've also never temped. Wondering if I should start or if I will take away from the magic if ttc. Make it to scientific. Lol

We've been ttc since last May for #3. we got pregnant right away but that ended in mmc in August. I needed a d&c since I was already 11w and no sign of passing. Anyway, it took me several months to recover. First started ttc again end of Nov and had a chemical in Dec. Bfn last month and now 8dpo next cycle. So in one sense we are month #3 but with a pregnancy loss in there before that. I was due March 5 so I was really hoping for a bfp before then. If I don't catch it this cycle it's not going to happen.

Ok so I woke up super early, and whilst led in bed convinced myself to test as though I’m 7dpo it’s good to have a definite BFN to compare the following tests to! But now I think Something might be just just catching my eye!

I started a testing thread over in the testing section if any of you are interested in checking it out: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...razy-train-2-testing-until-bfp-or-af.2474856/

We've been ttc since last May for #3. we got pregnant right away but that ended in mmc in August. I needed a d&c since I was already 11w and no sign of passing. Anyway, it took me several months to recover. First started ttc again end of Nov and had a chemical in Dec. Bfn last month and now 8dpo next cycle. So in one sense we are month #3 but with a pregnancy loss in there before that. I was due March 5 so I was really hoping for a bfp before then. If I don't catch it this cycle it's not going to happen.

Oh I’m so sorry for your losses! Hoping this is your cycle. Fx and baby dust to you!

Ok so I woke up super early, and whilst led in bed convinced myself to test as though I’m 7dpo it’s good to have a definite BFN to compare the following tests to! But now I think Something might be just just catching my eye!

I started a testing thread over in the testing section if any of you are interested in checking it out: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...razy-train-2-testing-until-bfp-or-af.2474856/

Ooh I can see a little something! Fingers crossed for you!

I also POAS this morning even thought I swore I wouldn't [-X

At first glance thought it was another :bfn: but either in loosing all sanity or I'm seeing the faintest of somethings?!

I'm so sorry I tested today now

Ooh I can see a little something! Fingers crossed for you!

I also POAS this morning even thought I swore I wouldn't [-X

At first glance thought it was another :bfn: but either in loosing all sanity or I'm seeing the faintest of somethings?!

I'm so sorry I tested today now

Oh can you upload a pic?!

I'm here staring at this test stick like a total nut job! I've never been so neurotic when TTC.. I think I'm just soo convinced I'm pregnant that I'm imagining a second line :oops:

My DH has zero interest in the what ifs and maybes of TTC so I don't even tell him I'm testing or anything. Anyone else just doing their own thing?? It's easier for us this way as he is soo laid back it does me no good to tell him this stuff and have him dismiss it ](*,):roll:

I'm here staring at this test stick like a total nut job! I've never been so neurotic when TTC.. I think I'm just soo convinced I'm pregnant that I'm imagining a second line :oops:

My DH has zero interest in the what ifs and maybes of TTC so I don't even tell him I'm testing or anything. Anyone else just doing their own thing?? It's easier for us this way as he is soo laid back it does me no good to tell him this stuff and have him dismiss it ](*,):roll:

Oh yea! I don’t say anything to my OH until I know for sure either way!

Shame about the pic, I’m bad with technical stuff so no help there! Maybe others have a suggestion on how to upload!

I'm the same. My DH is so laid back. I think he just expects it to happen and doesn't bother about how stressful the TTC and TWW is for us. So I don't tell him either!
I had the same problem with pictures. I had to crop mine and then it worked

OK ladies I need your help, I'm a bit confused. I'm 11dpo now, and for the last couple of days I've had mild cramping on and off. No bleeding at all and AF is due 7th Feb. Could this be implantation cramps or early AF? My cycles are all over the place - as soon as I came off the pill I feel pregnant straight away which ended up being an ectopic. I had a bleed after that and then fell pregnant again and that was the chemical pregnancy at about 5weeks. So I've never had any 'real' pregnancy symptoms as none of the pregnancies ever implanted. So I just wanted to know what you ladies tend to experience, if you cramp or bleed and how many dpo it usually is?

So in my last BFP cycle I noted all my symptoms religiously! I noted cramping from 8dpo until 11dpo when I got my BFP. Funny thing is FF placed my implantation on 8dpo as my chart went triphasic then, and it did that the day I got my BFP so wasn’t like I was feeling the cramps as FF said I had implanted. The cramping was so like AF I was 98% certain I was getting AF the day before I got my BFP.

But the thing is I can be a bit crampy the second half of the TWW as it is. Like today I have started having AF like cramps (I’m 7dpo so it’s too early to be AF) which I swear are stronger than normal for this time but is that in my head as I’m just more aware? My temp went up today so hoping maybe it’s implantation like last time but you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->