TWW & going crazy with symptoms

Nunn2017

Reaction score
Okay this is my first time posting & I absolutely love this thread.. my wife and I have done artificial insemination for the first time. Symptoms are:
1-4 DPO not too much out of the ordinary, I didn’t get sore boobs after ovulation which is out of the ordinary for me

5DPO- a lot of twinges and cramps on the lower left side, SUPER GASSY, really tired.

6DPO- still feeling the cramps and twinges, Boobs still not sore, creamy cm, and thinking I’m starting a UTI.

7DPO- I go get tested for a UTI, negative.. so really confused about that. Peeing more than usual. And still feel
Like I have or am getting an UTI. Lots of weird pains and tugging in the lower abdomen.

8DPO- still crampy, cm is more watery, boobs begin to hurt finally, still crampy and just feel off

9DPO- still super gassy, nothing really new it’s all the same except my boobs aren’t sore again. Which is VERY strange

10DPO- all the same symptoms, again no sore boobs decide to test and it’s a very faint BFP. I get so excited I almost drop the test.

11DPO(today)- feel super off, all the same symptoms, woke up and my boobs are super sore again, I’m actually currently having a mild tooth ache (not sure that’s related) watery cm, cervix is high and hard, and a couple red pimple like bumps on my left boob. Tested again the FMU and it was super faint still almost hard to see.

I’m gonna wait a few days and test again. Still have 5 days until Aunt Flo arrives (I’m hoping she doesn’

A positive is a positive! FX for a sticky bean!

Hope you ger your bfp, ive had alot of your symptoms too so fingers crossed x

All sounds very promising! Hope this is the start of your bfp good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->