TWW has been and gone still a BFN please help!!

magentaandhea

Reaction score
Hi!

So I am just going to get straight to the point... Partner and I did the deed once on my last day of ovulation. My libido has been rather sketchy.. So hence why we only did it once during my fertile period. I don't use kits or chart because as I see it, it will happen when it happens. My only clear indication of ovulation is changes in my cervical mucus (tmi) but it is usually around mid cycle so I know what to look for.

Any who, I am now over a week late. My first day of my last cycle was June 12th, I am usually 30-31 days give of take but AF likes to warn me in advanced with lots of cramps and a uncontrollable urge to be mean to my poor partner. This month I was due either July 13th or 14th. Well those days came and went. I tested both days with FMU and they came back negative. I purchased a bulk lot of tests from ebay so I have been testing non stop since then (I know, I know I should wait another few days before testing again) with all tests coming out negative I have made an appointment to see my doctor. Hoping that she will order a blood test because it would be nice to know definitively if I am indeed pregnant.

My symptoms during AF is cramping, sometimes tender breasts but that normally subsides after a few days and just grumpiness.. however this month my breasts have grown a cup size... I normally sit in the large c or small d cup size area. But every single bra I put on either hurts me to the point where I don't wear one or my breasts just spill over the edges. Sensitive nipples and blue veins but no darker areolas or expanding nipples however my doctor did tell me that normally happens later on in the pregnancy.

Because I have never been pregnant before I was wondering if anyone has had bigger breasts before AF or bigger breasts because they were pregnant. Now I know that there is plenty of information that says fuller breasts is a pregnancy symptom however there is a lot of conflicting information fuller breasts can either be a sign of a period or pregnancy.

Is there a difference? Has anyone had fuller breasts before AF and still had a late period?

Apart from the breasts problem the only other symptoms are the cramping which happens very fast then goes away which again is another pms and the late period (Im saying late not missed because AF may just be taking her sweet time) no nausea, no crazy food cravings, aversions or aches. Just the sore boobs to the point where I cry and the late period..

Please help! Partner thinks I am going crazy.

It seems the likely answer is that you had an anovulatory cycle. Your breast may be big because of estrogen dominance that can happen in a anovulatory cycle. You can still get EWCM in an anovulatory cycle, temping is one of the only ways to know you ovulated for sure. This would explain why your period is late.

Also, there is a possibility your body geared up to O and you didn't O, and it geared up days later and you did O. That would also explain why your period is late.

Lastly, pregnancy is always a possibility. I have read women's post that stated they didn't get a BFP until a week or two after their missed period. So there is always a possibility.

Good luck!

Thank for the feedback :)

A few months back I had some fertility tests done and every thing came back positive so I do ovulate but it is possible I ovulated later than thought.

Thank for the feedback :)

A few months back I had some fertility tests done and every thing came back positive so I do ovulate but it is possible I ovulated later than thought.

Most women have an anovulatory cycle throughout their lifetime for whatever reason. It is great that you O on your own but not at all uncommon to miss an O on month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->