TWW Starts Today

tankel

Super Mama
Reaction score
Anyone want to join me in SS and trying hard not to POAS until at least 10 DPO?

Anyone want to join me in SS and trying hard not to POAS until at least 10 DPO?

Count me in! :) I think I am 2 dpo today.....already going crazy! Af is due March 4....praying she is a no show!!!! How are you?

I'm have the most messed up cycle EVER, but it as to be expected as I'm fresh off a MC. I had signs of O twice this month and actually tested on Tues like a crazy person. Then I got another positive opk. I don't think my chances are very high this cycle because we only dtd one this week but we weren't supposed to be really trying until next month. I guess it is time to wait :coffee:

How about you?

I'm on cd 20 of around a 30/31 day cycle had a near positive opk on Monday morning and a positive opk on Tuesday around 3 pm all day I was in agony with pains must have been ovulation pains so I'm guessing I'm around 3 dpo atm felt a little full and nauseas this morning have had neg opk from we'd morning so guessing I ovulated late cd16 or Cd17 😁 this is my 1st cycle completely pill free I have been using ovia fertility app for charting throughout still have dull achy hips and was extremely exhausted today anyone any hopefully symptoms 😁😁 xx

gonna try for one more bd before we throw in the sheets for this cycle though I can tell my fertility is low based on how dry it is down there.

gonna try for one more bd before we throw in the sheets for this cycle though I can tell my fertility is low based on how dry it is down there.[/QUOTE

I am thinking I am out this cycle....I got very sick right around ovulation....:( hoping for the best!! fingers crossed we both get bfp!!!!

Had my first ever opk yesterday! So I'm assuming I oed today and tww begins tomorrow?

I'll join! I'm not planning on testing until March 1st. This is my first cycle using the CBFM and my first full cycle temping, but we've been ttc for around 6 months so far. Praying for a BFP!

Tankel!!
We're synched up again! :hugs:

I'm so sorry you had a MC! :(
The cycle after my loss (last November) was 47 days long with maybe a weak ovulation? Last cycle I very clearly did not ovulate at all, which frustrated me to no end! So THIS cycle, I tried something different, and it is REALLY helping!

I had the best EWCM EVER!...2 days ago it stretched 4 INCHES!!!!!!!!! I was in shock! Plus, the strongest positives I've ever seen on OPKs!
:wohoo:

I'll list off the changes I made, for anyone with difficult cycles...
1) I cut down on all sugars!! (NO soda)
2) Ate more organic, whole foods
3) FertiliTea
4) Fish Oil
5) Evening Primrose Oil (until ovulation confirmed)
6) Royal Jelly, Bee Propolis, Bee Pollen combo, in honey (Alive Bee Power brand)
7) RELAX!!!! I've made it a priority to decompress and stay super positive.

The only other thing I take is prenatal vitamins, so SOMETHING on that list WORKED! :happydance:

If no BFP this month, maybe it can help your next cycle!
FX!!!

...and the BEST of luck to Everyone!
:friends:

I'm a day behind you! TWW starts today for me. :D At this point I don't plan on testing until 15 dpo...after three months of thyroid medication finally did its job, my LP has been longer than it used to be (used to only be ten days), which tricked me into thinking I was late for the past two cycles, and I was super discouraged to test and get my BFNs, only for AF to arrive the same or next day. So as hard as it will be, I'm waiting...unless I get some seriously blatant symptoms, lol!

Thanks nmv, those are helpful to know!

Yes so discouraging to see bfns, I will probably try and wait until early march, my goal date is march 6ish (so probably I will cave march 3 or 4 if I'm being realistic!)

This tww is killing me I'm exhausted I'm sore I'm moody I'm grumpy I'm happy I'm moody I'm exhausted lol I don't know weather I'm coming or going why is this so hard lol xxx

Ill join! This is my first month ttc, and the TWW starts for me today too!

So I know it's still really early... But any symptom spotting going on yet??

Since ovulation I've had bad bloating (and tmi alert) gassiness.... Unfortunately. But I feel like that's too early to have an actual symptom. Does anyone else get that around ovulation? Would it be an ovulation symptom?

My boobs have been sore today, first the left, then the right, but never both at the same time. Weird, right?

I feel so full all the time like to the point I feel like I've over eaten when I've either only eaten a little or haven't eaten at all :/ it makes me feel full bloated and sick ! Sore nipples lower backache dull aches in my hips I'm around 6/7 dpo fxed for you all hope u all get ur :bfp: soon xx

I only have creamy cm so far. Not even sore boobs....

How many dpo tankel? I think it's still really early for all of us.

I had some cm today... I'm a little confused about cm still, I just saw it on underwear so not sure how creamy it is??

Also had sharp cramps in left side today, different than af cramps. Felt like I'd been working out (which I definitely have not been :s!). Mind you, maybe it was cramping because of the bad cough I've had!

Still nothing thrilling going on for me. I've been moody as HELL the last two days, but I don't think I'd be that affected at only 3 dpo if it was in relation to getting pregnant. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->