TWW Starts Today

Yesterday's test was a :bfn: for me...but that was to be expected at 9dpo! :p

I skipped this morning, but will test again tomorrow morning...and probably every other day til I see something...so the 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th.
((FX))

:bfn: for me too. Will not test again until next Sunday as I don't feel pregnant.

Hope you ladies are chugging through this tww lol. I'm pretty relaxed this time as we weren't trying but I did notice that tankel, you had creamy cm before your bfp. Do you remember what day it started? I've had it since the day after. That's unusual for me, but with it starting the day after I'm sure it's not related to pregnancy for me. Just curious!! (When I got my last bfp I also had it from 5dpo, but it wasn't every day)

I can't remember when it started as I wasn't sure when I o'd until a week after the fact. I'm pretty sure it wan't immediately after O as I was still checking and would have noticed. But then again, it was also my first cycle checking cm so who knows how accurate I was.

:bfn: on the 3rd with Wondfo cheapies...
:bfn: on the 4th with FRER... :brat:

I've decided not to test again until Sunday, the 8th....the negative results just started getting to me too badly...

Best of luck to all those still waiting in limbo!!!!
:dust:

Im def out. But hopeful af shows up in full force soon so I can get to TTC again!

I've been spotting with some clots for the last couple of days.

:bfn: on the 3rd with Wondfo cheapies...
:bfn: on the 4th with FRER... :brat:

I've decided not to test again until Sunday, the 8th....the negative results just started getting to me too badly...

Best of luck to all those still waiting in limbo!!!!
:dust:

Excited to see your tests on Sunday!

I'm out, ladies... :witch:
It all seemed so promising too...

Better go drag out the whole regiment of teas and supplements.
Here we go again!
((FX))

Tankel,
If you're for sure out, perhaps you can be my TTC buddy this next cycle!...? :hugs:

Come on ladies...
Here we go!
Last chance for a 2015 baby!!!
We can do this!
:thumbup:

yep def out. I'm cd 4. :friends: just tell me where nmv, and I'll be there. :thumbup:

yep def out. I'm cd 4. :friends: just tell me where nmv, and I'll be there. :thumbup:

Ok, our new thread is ready!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2293507-christmas-babies-here-we-come-fx.html

Any other ladies who are out this cycle, come on over!
See you there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->