TWW Symptom Stalkers

I'm new to this, can you explain the OPK thing, will that show up positive before a regular pregnancy test? Maybe I should go buy some of those!:dust:

Typically after your missed period and after an already positive HPT. And the OPK can only be counted if it is positive. Since LH is always in our bodies. And when you get closer to your AF the LH has a surge. So typically don't go by it, but I do for shits and giggles.

Thanks for the info :thumbup:
Sounds like we are in the same boat this month. I am also 9 dpo. Heres to hoping! My first baby was a surpirse and with my second we tried for 16 months, I was hoping this go would be a little easier but not so far:nope:

Sounds like we are in the same boat this month. I am also 9 dpo. Heres to hoping! My first baby was a surpirse and with my second we tried for 16 months, I was hoping this go would be a little easier but not so far:nope:

Sure seems like it. And dang, 16 months ^^;; I'm only at 6 but I think the worse of it all is I would have had my bundle of joy by now if I didn't mc -_- I'm at the point where I'm starting to think something is wrong with me, but not going to go to the doctors until Feb 2013 cause we are only 24 (both dh and I) But it's just starting to suck. And I haven't told DH all of this what is in my hea but I just want to give up I feel like it is never going to happen why bother any more. And that's not 'good' thinking but no matter how stress free we are, no matter how much I keep busy not thinking about this, no matter what we do, nothing happens. We hit the days we need to hit with BD'ing. It's just a bunch of luck. And I know I believe in God and what not, but damn it stop testing me. Didn't he test me enough with the mc? *sighs* sorry went on a rant. But it feels good to get it off my shoulders.

Sure seems like it. And dang, 16 months ^^;; I'm only at 6 but I think the worse of it all is I would have had my bundle of joy by now if I didn't mc -_- I'm at the point where I'm starting to think something is wrong with me, but not going to go to the doctors until Feb 2013 cause we are only 24 (both dh and I) But it's just starting to suck. And I haven't told DH all of this what is in my hea but I just want to give up I feel like it is never going to happen why bother any more. And that's not 'good' thinking but no matter how stress free we are, no matter how much I keep busy not thinking about this, no matter what we do, nothing happens. We hit the days we need to hit with BD'ing. It's just a bunch of luck. And I know I believe in God and what not, but damn it stop testing me. Didn't he test me enough with the mc? *sighs* sorry went on a rant. But it feels good to get it off my shoulders.

Yes 16 months was not fun but nothing compared to what you had to go through. My prayers are with you that you will soon get what you deserve! I don't mind rants, I know how much they can help. It's hard when you hear so many stories of people getting pregnant just like nothing. With my second I did end up taking clomid, that worked on the first month but they still made me try all those other months and loads of fertility testing which all came back normal. I hope it doesn't take that long this time. I'm not getting any younger!! Keep me posted, I hope you and I both get our BFP's this month! :af:

Yes 16 months was not fun but nothing compared to what you had to go through. My prayers are with you that you will soon get what you deserve! I don't mind rants, I know how much they can help. It's hard when you hear so many stories of people getting pregnant just like nothing. With my second I did end up taking clomid, that worked on the first month but they still made me try all those other months and loads of fertility testing which all came back normal. I hope it doesn't take that long this time. I'm not getting any younger!! Keep me posted, I hope you and I both get our BFP's this month! :af:

:hugs: thank you. Hopefully it doesn't take you long at all this go around and kepe me updated too. I plan on updating in here every day. I only have a 12 day phase so it's coming up pretty quick. I got some mild cramping again but I've had that another month too so I consider it nothing. Let's hope for our BFP this month *^^*

XD I'll be testing in the morning too. And my goodness I am tired today -_- Last night slept from 11:30 until 7am. Took a nap from 9:30 until 11:30 this morning. Took another nap at 2:30 until just now at 4:40. Guess we aren't eating what I was going to cook -_- no time for that now.

I am 9 dpo right now and have been having cramping pretty regular for the last 3 days. I have also been having very vivid bad dreams. I tested this morning, although I know it's a little early, BFN. I'm hoping I'm not out, but I feel like AF is going to show up any moment. :witch:

Don't count yourself out yet! I have plenty of friends who get a bfn then 2 days later get a bfp :thumbup:

Hey,ladies! :)
Here are my symptoms:

1 dpo a lot of CM,no breast soreness (unusual)
2 dpo a lot of CM,some cramps
3 dpo-5 dpo nothing special
6 dpo and here it all starts: little cramps and little backache,another temp shift (triphasic?)
7-dpo woke up with my whole body sore,cramps,backache,very tired
8-dpo super tired,hot,chills,cramps like AF is coming any minute,backache,nauseous,very irritable
9-dpo better but still AF cramps and backache,still hot,temps still up and unusually high
10-dpo BFN,symptoms got better but still cramps and backache at night
11-dpo a GIANT glob of strange CM,like EWCM but very very thick,cramps changed to Ovulation type cramps,backache
12-dpo breasts very full and heavy BUT dont hurt at all (very unusual)
13-dpo (today) feel better,no symptoms so far,temps are still up 98.5...AF is due on Friday....

DPO 1-6 was nothing
DPO 7 - tired took a 2 hour nap (but that is normal in the later part of my DPO anyway) also crampy in the evening
DPO 8 - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d231b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart temp rise as can be seen here. Felt like throwing up this morning ate cereal felt fine. slight crampy
9 dpo: nothing so far needing to report besides neg. tests. I'm really starting to think I'm out. Only thing keeping me going is the opk test I peed on one of those and the line is darker than it has been in a little while. Still not a pos by far, but maybe?

10 dpo: last night had slight spotting but I am thinking it was because I ended up scratching myself while checking cervix. BFN again this morning at 1:30 am and again at 7:00am. I'm pretty sure I'm out. Period is to be here on Saturday.

DPO 1-6 was nothing
DPO 7 - tired took a 2 hour nap (but that is normal in the later part of my DPO anyway) also crampy in the evening
DPO 8 - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d231b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart temp rise as can be seen here. Felt like throwing up this morning ate cereal felt fine. slight crampy
9 dpo: nothing so far needing to report besides neg. tests. I'm really starting to think I'm out. Only thing keeping me going is the opk test I peed on one of those and the line is darker than it has been in a little while. Still not a pos by far, but maybe?

10 dpo: last night had slight spotting but I am thinking it was because I ended up scratching myself while checking cervix. BFN again this morning at 1:30 am and again at 7:00am. I'm pretty sure I'm out. Period is to be here on Saturday.

BFN for me this am too:nope: Feel like I'm going to start any minute.

I am 9 dpo right now and have been having cramping pretty regular for the last 3 days. I have also been having very vivid bad dreams. I tested this morning, although I know it's a little early, BFN. I'm hoping I'm not out, but I feel like AF is going to show up any moment. :witch:

Don't count yourself out yet! I have plenty of friends who get a bfn then 2 days later get a bfp :thumbup:

Thanks Hoping for 3! I see you have two older boys, so do I. Just want to add a third to our bunch. I am having symptoms but it seems like I am going to start at any moment. 4 days until AF is due so I guess I'll find out soon enough.

aww *hugs* I don't feel my af coming yet but I typically don't until the day before which will be saturday. I'll start spotting then and then full fledge af on Sunday. I told DH that we are going back to the bare basics next month and hope that'll work *shrugs*

aww *hugs* I don't feel my af coming yet but I typically don't until the day before which will be saturday. I'll start spotting then and then full fledge af on Sunday. I told DH that we are going back to the bare basics next month and hope that'll work *shrugs*

:hug:to you too! Keep us all posted. I'm not actually due until Sunday, I guess we are still in the game until it actually shows up. Fingers crossed!

:hug:to you too! Keep us all posted. I'm not actually due until Sunday, I guess we are still in the game until it actually shows up. Fingers crossed!

You keep us posted too. And I'm sorry but I can't keep my head up any longer this cycle. On the other hand I can keep my head up for you (Always easier to think positive thoughts for other people I have noticed).

Can join too? Driving myself crazy symptom spotting! I'm now at 9dpo, no idea when af is due because my cycles are all over the place but I'm currently on CF30 (the most it's been is 33 days so I'm assuming I'm due on Saturday)

1 - 5 dpo No symptoms
6dpo Odd spells of nausea (not severe) and twinges close to my left ovary (the one I ovulated from)
7-8dpo Some nausea, twinges continue, side of bbs hurt especially the left one (this has happened before af in the past but isn't generally something I get). Have had a few heart 'flutters'.
9dpo Twinges, heart flutters and painful bbs continue. Proper nausea this morning and on and off throughout the day. Then, this afternoon had a VERY urgent need to go to the loo and had diarrhoea (sorry if tmi). So now I'm thinking it's unlikely the nausea is a sign and that maybe I just have some kind of stomach bug!
10dpo Twinges have subsided but bbs are still tender. Felt very nauseas for much of the day, it only stopped at about 4pm. Have also been really hungry.
11dpo Nausea continues and the hunger has got much worse. I ate and then two hours later felt like my stomach was completely empty, which is really unlike me as I often skip lunch without even realising it - this has gone on all day!

hey chix my update
4-woke in night actually crying out with stomach cramps, anxiety, felt qeezy most of the day and lower backache, sore bbs.
5-slight queeziness, sore bbs, random sharp pains in uterus area, dizzy spells, dopey as hell, put my chef jacket on inside out this morning and then asked one of my colleagues if she had a nice holliday even though she came back last week and i was working with her lol. im sure she thought i was very special.
nb. queeziness and dizzyspells im assuming from progesterone as its very early still.

Hi, can I join?

I had my smiley opk on the 17th, not sure if that was o day or a couple later, but i'll take the 17th as O

1dpo -3dpo nothing
4dpo - headache, tired,
5dpo headache , tired sore boobs
6dpo - headache tired, sore boobs, needing the loo often

I'm not sure how to edit my post... Anyways the witch got me :( I started spotting a couple hours after I posted, then spotted 12DPO and today 13DPO AF has arrived. I try not to test until my period is late because I spot every month before AF arrives so that way I don't get too disappointed. Good luck to the rest of you :)

Sorry Em :flower: hate the witch :(

to edit (change your colour to red) just go to the bottom of your first post and there are blue boxes on the bottom "edit" "reply with quote" "quick reply" etc. just click the "edit" one and it'll pop up for you to work on

Sorry Em :flower: hate the witch :(

to edit (change your colour to red) just go to the bottom of your first post and there are blue boxes on the bottom "edit" "reply with quote" "quick reply" etc. just click the "edit" one and it'll pop up for you to work on

Thanks but my post doesn't havethe edit button at the bottom :( Maybe it'll appear soon and then I can edit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->