TWW Symptom Stalkers

Hello Ladies! Here is my last 10 day obsession..:wacko:

1 dpo: Some cramping, wcm
2 dpo: mild cramping, feeling bloated, ewcm
3 dpo: more cramping, belly feels "full"
4 dpo:Same
5 dpo:same, some twinging in lower abdomen. moody. went to bed extremely early.
6 dpo: horribe, horrible lower backache. Pain in lower abdomen, mostly in left side, radiating down to left hip. Some pulling when going from sitting to standing. moody. boobs sore, nipples sore to touch.
7 dpo: Backache still, but not as bad as day before. Cont with pulling pains in abdomen. moody, and very emotional. sore boobs. Took a nap after work.
8 dpo: bfn..i know :blush: some cramping, cont with "full" feeling, nausea in am. fatigue.
9 dpo: bfn :blush: Less symptoms noticed, but also very busy at work!! some breast swelling. Bouts of nausea. moody!
10 dpo: bfn:dohh::dohh: Boobs have swollen even more, pinching pains in left side of abdomen. Burning sensation in abdomen also. Some lower back pain. Breasts are tender. feeling like i am prbly out this month!!

I forgot..also having vivid dreams on and off plus forgetting things very easily and acting like a dope at work! and today i started experiencing frequent urination in the a.m. i think thats it... ;)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test47594

I'm not counting it as a bfp yet...its not as thick as the control line and I just read a bunch of fals bfp done with blue dye test stories....Going to retest in the morning with a different brand of test if I can hold out that long which I'm thinkin I can because I really dont want to see a bfn right now lolz

floatingbaby--with my dd, the outer part of my bbs were sore in the beginning and as I progressed the entire breast became sore

I see it!!! Congratssss!!! :happydance::happydance:

Pregnancy boobs can hurt all over Hun :)

No, this was in response to the quote above me
"i believe im working myself up for nothing again so im having some pinot to lighten my spirits, though iv sore boobs from o they are definately not pregnancy boobs coz they hurt all over x"

but my Boobs are SO sore. Way more than normal. DH just grabbed me and hugged me and I screamed at him! He looked so shocked and sad, "gentle with the ladies, babe, they're tender right now." Def. not my normal

Congrats Airy, cn't wait to see results tomorrow!

10DPO today and having major bloating; stomach hurts but I do have a small hiatal hernia but also am on meds for it. Still having the AF-like cramping off and on. Hot flushes tonight and hoping I get a BFP out of this torture ...

Before I got my BFP I remember experiencing the following:

- Weird metallic taste, in fact it tasted like blood that I thought I had bleeding gums or perhaps I bit my lip accidentaly - but no blood at all, just that weird blood/metal taste

- Felt bloated

- dull lower back/tailbone discomfort, like you've been sitting on a hard surface all day

- very vivid dreams

- consistently high temps followed by a major dip below coverline then high temps again

- I also noticed that my BBT and ovulation timing as I've recorded on FF matched exactly with my Clearblue Fertility Monitor that the cross hairs (i think thats what everyone calls it) were solid lines, whereas previously I used to have dotted lines

-Dry skin

- Headaches

- pain on the outer sides of my breasts

- lower abdominal pains - dull, similar to PMS but a bit more "focused" on certain areas (whereas whenever I had PMS, it was the whole lower abdomen area)

Good luck ladies!!! Baby dust to everyone

Day 1-3 metallic taste in mouth
Day 4 Cramping in lower back and left ovary throughout evening, very tired, EWCM very snotty and headache all day
Day 6 Headache continued, EWCM creamy
Day 7 Tingling sensation in BBs, Extremely tired, vivid dreams last night, twinges in womb, heightened sense of smell. Heaving/sick feeling in evening. Pimple on BB which ive never ever had!!
Day 8 No symptoms really today apart from a burning sensation in back and stomach and gassy. heaved after opening fridge in evening around same time as yesterday(?!) Tested PM BFN (obviously!!!)
Day 9 Tired again today, short fuse no patience with kids, not interested in eating what so ever, sick feeling on and off but no heaving, brown/pink CM, really low CP. Bought a FRER test today, gonna try wait until sunday to test, due Monday.
Day 10 Short fuse again today, absolute zero tolerance...had to get OH to come home from work early to give me a break as I felt like I was going to burst into tears! Heartburn/indigestion last night, couldn't sleep so took a Rennie and felt better.
Day 11 BFN this morning with FMU, CP higher today, CM is snotty like and green/yellow in colour, woke up feeling STARVING, constant need to pee, twinges/pains in uterus....

Kinda feel like i'm out due to my major PMS symptoms but the heartburn/indigestion last night really threw me as i've not had heartburn in agesss and I know pregnancy slow down your digestion? Hmmm

BFN this morning....I think I'm out this cycle....not going to test again unless I'm like a week late....waiting for AF now

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site but have been reading for the past few months. Just wanted to say don't doubt yourself or give up!! My fiance and I have been TTC for the last 4 months and I would always get discouraged whenever I see a BFN. My period was supposed to be on Aug 4th but still got a BFN. Since I was late 9 days on the previous month, I just thought the same thing was happening again. It's Aug 24th today and lately I haven't experienced any big signs or symptoms....but decided to take a preg test anyway since my period still hasn't shown!! So after peeing on the Clear blue stick, the results kinda looked like a negative, so I put it down and finished my toilet time. Low and behold, when washing my hands a BFP was so clear on the test window!!! I was shocked and did a double take! I will take another test tomorrow morning just to be sure though.

Looking back, I didn't have many telltale signs or symptoms except for:
1. unusual hair growth on my upper lip and my leg hair was darker and longer (I'm the type that never needs to shave, thanks to my Asian genes!!)
2. Only a little bit of cramping
3. Unusual cravings for instant noodles and lime corn chips
4. Missed period
5. Lack of PMS moodiness!! =)))

There you go, hope my input helped!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site but have been reading for the past few months. Just wanted to say don't doubt yourself or give up!! My fiance and I have been TTC for the last 4 months and I would always get discouraged whenever I see a BFN. My period was supposed to be on Aug 4th but still got a BFN. Since I was late 9 days on the previous month, I just thought the same thing was happening again. It's Aug 24th today and lately I haven't experienced any big signs or symptoms....but decided to take a preg test anyway since my period still hasn't shown!! So after peeing on the Clear blue stick, the results kinda looked like a negative, so I put it down and finished my toilet time. Low and behold, when washing my hands a BFP was so clear on the test window!!! I was shocked and did a double take! I will take another test tomorrow morning just to be sure though.

1. unusual hair growth on my upper lip and my leg hair was darker and longer (I'm the type that never needs to shave, thanks to my Asian genes!!)
4. Missed period

congrats:happydance:

Hi everyone,

4. Missed period

Thanks for your symptoms!! Congratulations on your pregnancy! Happy and healthy 9 months to you :happydance::happydance:

Aww! I am 11DPO today and also a BFN. I was in dr office for exam due to the heavy cramping last week, and she told me it is too early for a pg test. I won't give up if you won't!

I am going to wait until Mon, 14DPO, and if still a BFN I'm going to wait until missed AF. Remember, most do not get BFPs before missed AF. Some don't get BFPs until a week or two late!

This really sucks though. I really felt PG, but now I'm unsure.

Aww! I am 11DPO today and also a BFN. I was in dr office for exam due to the heavy cramping last week, and she told me it is too early for a pg test. I won't give up if you won't!

I am going to wait until Mon, 14DPO, and if still a BFN I'm going to wait until missed AF. Remember, most do not get BFPs before missed AF. Some don't get BFPs until a week or two late!

This really sucks though. I really felt PG, but now I'm unsure.

I feel the same, I could've sworn! I guess I won't give up, but I'm not gonna dwell on it either. Trying to stay positive!!! Sending Baby dust your way!!

Hi everyone,

I got my :bfp: at 12dpo this morning :cloud9: so thought I'd relist my symptoms for you as it really helped me when others did this over the last couple of weeks. To be honest for the last few of days I just knew I was pregnant - I could tell something major was going on in my body so trust your instincts!

1-5dpo No symptoms
6dpo Odd spells of nausea (not severe) and twinges close to my left ovary (the one I ovulated from)
7-8dpo Some nausea, twinges continue, side of bbs hurt especially the left one (this has happened before af in the past but isn't generally something I get). Have had a few heart 'flutters'.
9dpo Twinges, heart flutters and painful bbs continue. Proper nausea this morning and on and off throughout the day. Then, this afternoon had a VERY urgent need to go to the loo and had diarrhoea (sorry if tmi).
10dpo Twinges have subsided but bbs are still tender. Felt very nauseas for much of the day, it only stopped at about 4pm. Have also been really hungry.
11dpo Nausea continues and the hunger has got much worse. I ate and then two hours later felt like my stomach was completely empty, which is really unlike me as I often skip lunch without even realising it - this has gone on all day!

Hope this helps someone :hugs:

Hi everyone,

I got my :bfp: at 12dpo this morning :cloud9: so thought I'd relist my symptoms for you as it really helped me when others did this over the last couple of weeks. To be honest for the last few of days I just knew I was pregnant - I could tell something major was going on in my body so trust your instincts!

1-5dpo No symptoms
6dpo Odd spells of nausea (not severe) and twinges close to my left ovary (the one I ovulated from)
7-8dpo Some nausea, twinges continue, side of bbs hurt especially the left one (this has happened before af in the past but isn't generally something I get). Have had a few heart 'flutters'.
9dpo Twinges, heart flutters and painful bbs continue. Proper nausea this morning and on and off throughout the day. Then, this afternoon had a VERY urgent need to go to the loo and had diarrhoea (sorry if tmi).
10dpo Twinges have subsided but bbs are still tender. Felt very nauseas for much of the day, it only stopped at about 4pm. Have also been really hungry.
11dpo Nausea continues and the hunger has got much worse. I ate and then two hours later felt like my stomach was completely empty, which is really unlike me as I often skip lunch without even realising it - this has gone on all day!

Awww congrats Hun thanks for sharing xx

Thanks wannbenewmum. Good luck with your TTC journey :flower:

Hi everyone,

1-5dpo No symptoms

Awww congrats Hun thanks for sharing xx

Anyone else feel their af is due ages a away in theory it's not (31st) but gosh it feels month and months away :/

CONGRATS SUGARPLUM !!!! so chuffed for ya!! xx

i have a possible bfp ladies im shaking like a leaf here lol....im 8dpo today so very early ,
took a boots own brand test there an hour ago and i saw a line after 2mins, anyhow iv took the test apart and defs a line, would an evap line come up straight away?
im holding in my pee so i can verify with test no 2...pls keep fingers crossed for moi!!!! xx

CONGRATS SUGARPLUM!!!!!! Way to go :flower:

I sure wish I could get a bfp now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->