TWW Symptom Stalkers

Oh, it's probably because you haven't posted 5 (or 10?) posts yet!
No worries

Well I am 11 dpo today, tested this morning and BFN :nope::bfn:
Still having some cramping and sore chest, no sign of AF but I feel like my test would have been positive by now. AF due in 2 days.

I hear you, trying, 13dpo and I got the BIGGEST evap ever. from far away it looks like a clear line, but up close it's completely grey :cry:

I hear you, trying, 13dpo and I got the BIGGEST evap ever. from far away it looks like a clear line, but up close it's completely grey :cry:

UGH! I hate that. This morning I actually took the stupid test apart and examined it. I really feel like it should have been positive. I guess I am crazy! :wacko:

Hi ladies im new here and only 2dpo on my 1st cycle . What do all the abreveations mean ??xx

Ok...since about 9dpo I've been getting lines on the dollar tree tests...now they have been faint and seemed colorless so I went out and bought Rite Aid's version of frer. Took it this am with fmu and before 10 minutes I saw a line granted it was faint. Did some house work came back to the test an hr later and the line has gotten darker and it has color to it so I'm thinking its a bfp? Its a blue dye test so thats why I'm kinda iffy.

Thought I wud join in possibly o" 18 aug
D1 cervix high sting in cervix
D2 this ones weird flet like some one tightened my belt on upper stomach
D3 nothing much to report
D4 yellow cm cramp ought side right sore boob
D5 back twinges cervix still high, extreme headache right sore breast quite painful
More back cramp
Occasionally bouts of teeing sick
D6 still sore right breast and now back ache think period gearin up :( but to be honest at tis stage I be happy to see it:) although frankly happier to see the bfp ) cramping in lower tummy and back feeling of being wet( like periods come it hasn't yet)cervix checkin still high but dark blob of browny red cm fairly stretchy felt dizzy.
Ahhh the taste in my mouth
D7 sicky feeling funny taste in mouth occasional sore right breast no blood from yesterday's show!!!
Cm either milky or wet with white bits in all rather confusing
Mmm more brown jelly stuff about the ize of finger nail plus boob hurt wen bending over
Ahhh the taste in my mouth
D8 cervix lower seems creamy :/ still got awful taste even though brushed teeth right breast occasional stabbing all other symptons vanished:( other than stuffy nose( think I have had a bug)
D9 left breast throbbing occasionally right ones given up lol back cramp

airy id guess congrats in order chic yeoooo!! post a pic x

foxy wat ones u talkin bout maybe i can help out? x
heres my update
6- today and so far back cramps, sore bbs still not any better or worse, my pms has gone away i no longer want to jump down my ohs throught over nothing, im still doing stupid things but thats normal and i sneezed twice lol.

i believe im working myself up for nothing again so im having some pinot to lighten my spirits, though iv sore boobs from o they are definately not pregnancy boobs coz they hurt all over :( x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test47594

I'm not counting it as a bfp yet...its not as thick as the control line and I just read a bunch of fals bfp done with blue dye test stories....Going to retest in the morning with a different brand of test if I can hold out that long which I'm thinkin I can because I really dont want to see a bfn right now lolz

floatingbaby--with my dd, the outer part of my bbs were sore in the beginning and as I progressed the entire breast became sore

Hi cozmos , its ok i think i worked them out but thankyou so much for answering.

This is my first 2ww and im Excited yet very nervous x

floating baby i cant remember having sore bbs at all with dd but was preg not long ago and remember getting shooting pains from my pits lol, this time they are all sore from o so hard to tell. x

wannabenewmum i hope so lol, always a glimmer of hope x

airy id stay positive thinkn that looks pretty good, heres hopin we see somemore of those!! x

Hey ladies mind if i join?
I am 26 and dp is 32 and we are ttc#1 since april. I have pcos but i dont think its bad.
Cycle1=33 days
Cycle2=54 days - my most hellish cycle!!
Cycle3=26 days - ultra light period, spotted for 5 days.
Currently on cd15 of cycle 4 after stopping bcp back in april.

Ok so i wont use opk's as they stress me out! So im guessing lol!
I figured i might of ovulated yesterday as i had cramps for a few hours, i was super hungry and felt like breaking down after work! And i remember having these feelings on cd14 on my last cycle.
The fact i have pcos doesnt help but if af is visiting i cant be that bad and i am only aboit 8lb overweight.
My doctor will refer me to an fs in jan if we havent hit the jackpot.
Ps i alo had blobby ewcm on and off last two days. Not alot though.

:dust:

ok here goes
1dpo - wanting sex and lots of energy also increased cm
2dpo- Aching boobs and Aching Groin (maybe due to lots ;) ) also feeling a little inpatient .
Woo Hoo cant wait to see what tomorow brings lol

I have lacked libido my last two cycles. Whereas cycle 2 my longest one i couldnt get enough.
Atm i can take it or leave it..... But cant leave it when you ttc!
Xxxx

ha ha my libido was away an came back with evengence las night ye ha...normal though i think so not a symptom lol

Mmm cozmos I think so it did with my others it did:) mine this time around is only one breast the right one so not as hopefulmbut best of luck to u all x

Mines allways been high so i feel sorry for my bf now we are ttc lol .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->