TWW Symptom Stalkers

I too been getting the funny taste in my mouth but mine cud be equally down to diet maybe!!! Yes g'day it was awful kept brushing teeth to rid of it ,,, wen u testing:)

Im gonna hold out till Tuesday now, got a FRER being delivered to my work and it should come Tuesday so I won't have that to test first thing...I've got a superdrug own test and ICs so will probs use them...unless AF arrives tomorrow that is!
What about you??

I dont know :) I think I probably wait till thursday wen af due but although I have similar symptons to previous pregnancys I don't think am, I guess either way we won't know till te the witch rears her head ,,,:)

I'm out this cycle ladies :( Good luck to those still waiting to test! I'm looking forward to this next cycle as a :bfp: will give me an estimated due date that just happens to be my birthday :)

Congrats! I knew it was a BFP! :hugs:

UPDATE!!!! DEFS A BFP YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
im 7dpo so very early on jus had a wee feeling today so tested, got the boots own brand 2pk and two faint but definately there lines....so...i splurged an bought 2 frer and low and behold another line were over the moon!!!!!!!!!! using afternoon pee aswel, keeping the other frer for the morning.
congratulations to all the bfps and im hoping and praying u all get urs too....may this be the luckiest thread evs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

praying this lil one sticks !!

symptoms

1-sore bbs, pms big time
2-sore bbs, grumpy bitch
3-sore bbs, weepy, grumpy, windy!!
4-extra stupid!!, sore bbs, hungry, woke in the night with bad stomach pains(thought was chineses fault)
5-dizzy shakey spells, lack of concentration losing everything i touched lol, sore bbs, wee shooting pains in them, lacking pms.
6-sore bbs, shooting pains in my head(i dont get headaches), very tired and irratable
7-sore bbs, sharp twinges in uterus, especially when standing too quickly. queezy at times. tested x3 bfp!!!!!!!!!

i checked my cp at random times and its always been hard to reach, i tested today because i thought i was making stuff up in my head and knew its unlikely to have many real pregnancy symtoms and not register positive on a test so i was proving to myself that i was crazzy....apparently im not so thats good news lol

xx

thanks sugar i did one o those digis today, bought it in boots, went to sainsburys loos with my dd an sneakily poas an put it in my bag lol, i was so nervous ll, kept thinkin them tests (all 4) yesterday were duds....well...i kept checkin the whole way round the shoppin centre an my lil girl goin, why u lookin in ur bag all the time mum ha ha, i was like lookin at the time ha ha...took forever. then bang preggers 1-2 was extatic!! think i needed to see the words. xx

mel u testin in morn...keepin fx for ya sounds promising x

I really have gt to be pregnant, will not understand if BFN or AF arrives, felt continuously sick and heaving all throughout the day...was talking to my mum on the phone earlier and kept having to cough to avoid heaving because I was stood in the kitchen! Every time I have made OH a cup of tea today I have heaved...maybe I'm allergic to making tea ;)! LOL.

Had lower back pains but not low enough to be AF (I don't think anyway)

Going to sleep now as I'm shattered, laid in bed and I'm soo hot can feel t cheeks burning up?? I don't temp but know that temp is higher during pg?
Literally holding onto every symptom possible....that witch better not come knocking tomorrow!!

Fingers x'd....night all!!!

X

BFN this morning, still no AF, she normally arrives around 2pm so we shall see :/ DTD this morning and TMI I'm normally quite dry on day of AF but was quite wet considering....cervix is very high up and closed, I think anyway I can't even touch the tip! Sex was also quite painful this morning...felt strange.

Yet more waiting!!! :(

X

@ mel aww sorry some ppl get there positive after af due u cud be still in, think my body just deciding to play games with me my right breast was occasionally achey now my left one which is driving me mad I don't ever get achey boobs before af ever :/

When are you due again wannabe??

I have pretty much zero symptoms today, not felt sick so far, had a hot achy back earlier but that's it. No AF pains....my cycle may not be normal straight away though due to only just having coil taken out last month on 30th...could completely miss AF this month and still not be PG? :/ I haven't a clue

X

I actually thought it was Thursday its not its the 2nd (wish full thinking on my part I think)

Last time I had the coil it took five months to conceive the time before that it was one month I think well just live I hope :/

Just got a faint second line on First Response at 9DPO! Here is an update on my symptoms, hopefully some of you have the same!!!!!

O day: O pain, followed by bloated crampy feeling after BDing
1 DPO: Still bloated and cramping, BD again just in case O came late
2 DPO: sore bbs, cramping in AM then disappears
3 DPO: terrible backache, tired
4 DPO: backache, tired
5 DPO: nothing out of the ordinary during the day. Right before bed, cramps on the left side of my uterus- unlike any cramps I've ever had.
6 DPO: woke up with AF type cramps that lasted all day, Obviously AF is a long way away! Tired and backache. Slight nausea all day.
7 DPO: Cramping has subsided, just a dull heavy feeling in uterus. Bbs a little sore. Slight nausea.
8DPO: AF cramps are back, lots of thick, creamy CM (enough to end up in underwear) low grade nausea all day, bbs very sore.
9DPO: More AF like cramps, nausea (threw up in my mouth a couple of times- TMI), nipples really sore, tired.

Baby dust to all!!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Mellie1988 how's it going any thing yet? I haven't had a period but neither am I pregnant( although havent tested) but all symptons have vanished was due today hope your having better luck

I'm on CD3, AF arrived on Friday :), I was actually quite pleased to see her :wacko: :lol: atleast my cycles are normal and I know when to expect AF (or no AF) next month! Also should be O'ing around my birthday (16th sept) so lots of birthday BDing ;)

Hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

X

Hi ladies I'm 12dpo and still cramping since last week , constipated and very emotional . I had belly button weird sensations going on also . Not testing until Friday as Af is due Wednesday x

Mellie - well done, :) o fingers crossed for a birthday conception :D its frustrating to say the least never ave I Okehampton up and wanted something so much,
Foxy sounds good hopefully u get ur bfp :D

Hello yall Hubby and I are trying to conceive our 2nd child. First pregnancy had almost no symptoms till i felt like i had the flu had taken several pregnancy tests but didnt show positive till almost 8 weeks. Now Im 3 days late and Im usually pretty regular. Having cramps in abdomen and back , twinges in my breasts, tired, and major indegestion. Took 2 tests so far and all negative...Could I be preggo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->