TWW-symptoms

Sorry Lulabell! I really hope it changes in a few days!

Well, its confirmed BFN! Best wishes to the rest of you!

It ends for me too today! We may meet again at the next 2ww!

So ladies, what are your plans for this cycle? Do any of you do IUIs? If so, 24 or 36 hours after the "trigger shot"?

I'm on day three of Follistim 225, Menopur 150, and DHEA 75. We plan on doing another IUI the first of next week. This month I'm going to TRY not to think about the symptoms...I'm going to live my life as if nothing is going on! I have got to stop obsessing over this!

This cycle is hopefully going to be just like last cycle but i did buy some zestica to try as i've heard its supposed to be good!

I've never done IUI so i'm not really sure what it is?

Easier said than done!

MillieMoo - IUI is intrauterine insemination; where the sperm is collected and injected directly into the uterus.

Hiya girls

I am trying again this month too. I have a fs appointment on 21st sep - cd 24. That's probably a bit late for me to get further treatment this month. Hopefully I can start next month though. I am taking vitex and b6 for a short luteal phase. Tried progesterone cream last month - my fs will probably tell me off for that as I did it off my own back. Oh well!

Good luck ladies!

by the way what is zestica? Never heard of that before!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx

Hi there Lulabell

Should be joining you shortly - I haven't even ovulated yet this month and I am on cd 17!!! Should be soon then and I can join you on the tww once again.

Good luck!!! xxxx

Me too! Shouldn't be long for me now, i can feel it!

Can you feel ov? I can't really - can only tell by my cm and sore breasts after ov.

I am using the clear blue fertility monitor and I haven't had a 'high' fertility day yet (these are the 3-5 days before the lh surge when your eostrogen is rising). Hoping to get a 'high' fertility day tomorrow followed by an lh surge 2-3 days later.

We can then tww symptom spot together! xx

Yeah i get ov pains a few days before. I can feel both ovaries! Its very strange feeling but good.

I tried to use the CBFM last month but because i've got PCOS and i'm on clomid i only got high days right through my cycle then i gave up with it after my temperature showed i ov'd.

I think i will ov on cd17 or cd18 so just a few days to go.

I love symptom spotting!

Ha ha! I do too. It's good to have friends to symptom spot with otherwise I'd bore my dh to death and he would constantly tell me off for getting my hopes up etc!

I am off to the fs next Mon so maybe I will get something like chlomid to help me along my way (really hope so!).

I woud drive my dh mad too and he tells me off because it gets his hopes up too.

Do you have any problems you know about?

Yes. I have a really short luteal phase. It was 6 days until I took vitex for a while and now it is sometimes 8 days. Took me ages to convince the fs that this was the case. He told me I was fine - but when I didn't believe him he offered to do a mid-cycle scan to prove he was right. I went in on cd 18 and I hd a ripe follicle but no ov yet which actually proved I was right ha!!!

The fs was in a rush that day as he had squeezed me in. He gave me a trigger shot as he said I prob wasn't ovulating. However - I do ov as I have had 2 other ultrasounds and loads of blood tests showing that I do!!! The fs didn't have my notes and I didn't have time to discuss this all fully as he had squeezed me in so am going to chat with him further on Mon (had to book a private appointment or wait ages which is sooo frustrating!!!).

I'v e heard chlomid is good to support a short luteal phase - what is it like? Does it make you moody? I am really sensitive to hormones etc. so will be a bit scared if I do get it!

Has anyone heard of Lupron Flare? If this cycle doesn't work for me, that will be my next step. Its a lose does of IVF medication, but without the egg retrieval. We will continue with the IUI. FS says we are not good candidates for IVF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->