TWW-symptoms

I've only completed one cycle of clomid so far and i'm half way through my second and it made me really moody the second time but only for the 5 days i was taking it. I've also had hot flushes both times but worse the second time round.

I also had short LP as before i was taking clomid it was about 8-9 days and last month on my first round of clomid it was 12 days so thats an improvement. I hope the fs gives it to you and it helps! Good luck.

I'm on my second round of clomid too and it extended my lp last month - like MillieMoo, it went from 8-9 days to 12 days - so its definitely worth a shot. Fingers crossed it helps you too.

Oh thanks for this info girls! That has given me hope - just need to get my fs to prescribe it now! If I do get it I'm sure I'll get moody as I'm awful on things like that - but it would be well worth it. Really hope it works for you this month.

I still didn't get a 'high' fertility day today so ov is likely to be even later this month than normal - nightmare! I want to get going with my obsessive symptom spotting once again ha ha! Let me know how you both get on x

Hiya everyone

Day 19 today and still no 'high' on the cbfm!! looks like ov's going to be really late for me this month. No cm yet either - I'm not usually this late to ov!

How are you all getting on? Are you symptom spotting yet? xxx

I'm trying really hard to not thing about it this month. I have noticed some light cramping starting 6 DPO up until today 8DPO. I'm dying to take a test but I'm not going to do it! I'm not! I'm not! I go in Monday for Beta test! FX

It's soooo hard to resist testing temptation isn't it!!!! Good luck!

I got a high day today so ov is on the way. Going to get bding tonight and will hopefully be on the tww with you all soon! xxx

It's soooo hard to resist testing temptation isn't it!!!! Good luck!

I got a high day today so ov is on the way. Going to get bding tonight and will hopefully be on the tww with you all soon! xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I had a positive on my opk today so i should ov today or tomorrow. :happydance:

Yay! Good luck this month!!

I am feeling a bit fed up. My dh knows that we needed to bd tonight and he is really late home. I will kill him if he has gone out drinking!!! I'm abit worried as surely he knows how important this is and if he does why hasn't he come home? Hope he is ok. I feel so upset now that i don't want to bd anyway. Honestly - the slightest thing sends me over the edge with all of this ttc stuff!!

Oh hun i'm really sorry about dh! What time did he come home in the end?

I hope you managed to dtd!

Sometimes men can be rubbish! I wish they could spend a month in our shoes so they can see how this ttc stuff is constantly on our minds and takes over our lives, then they might start to understand!

Hi Milliemoo

He came home at about 11.30. We had a huge row - he wouldn't leave me alone and keep apologising which made me really lose my rag! He's had a hard time in work and gave into peer pressure about going out for a drink - but that is no excuse as he knows how important this is to me!!!

I'll forgive him tonight and we will till have time this month - but I've been feeling really fragile today. Ttc has turned me into an over-sensitive wreck!! I hate it!!!!

How are you? Have you joined the tww yet?

:hugs: Same here! :cry:

Not quite yet. I had an even darker line today so i think i will join it either saturday or sunday.

It's so frustrating waiting around isn't it. I have made up with dh and we have been bding tonight. Very soon we will be symptom spotting like mad again and hopefully our symptoms will be for real this month

:dust:

Hello everyone!

Sooooo the dreaded tww once again! I am using progesterone suppositories this month to see if they help my luteal phase. Pllllleeeeeease let this be the month for us!!!

No symptoms yet but am only 2dpo so I suppose to expect symtoms would be way too much! Ha ha!

Anyone else got any interesting symptoms yet? xxx

No nothing yet. Its only 4dpo for me though.

When you take progesterone suppliments does this make your temp rise more?

Hiya

I don't chart my temps so I'm not sure - sorry! Maybe others will have more info?x

Hi everyone

I am 9dpo and bfn - booooo!

I am on progesterone supplements and have absolutely no symptoms whatsoever this month!!!! Usually I have sore boobs/achne/tummy troubles but absolutely nothing at the moment! Am hoping that is a good sign but am feeling doubtful. How are you all getting along?

xxxx

Silarose28- I am right where you are. I am about 10 dpo, I believe. Im on CD 26. I tested yesterday and BFN. Im still holding out hope until Oct 4, which should be AF day. The only symptoms I have are tiredness, lower backache and some abdominal pressure. I sometimes think they are in my head though. I dont know what to believe ladies. I feel like a crazy lady!!!!!! I hope we get BFPS!!!:wacko:

Hi All, i don't feel pregnant at all (not that i know what it feels like but apparently you know). I have itchy achey nipples and very slight AF cramps. I'm also extremely tired. FF said i should test today as i have a short LP but i'm going to leave it until thursday.

Last month when AF was due i got really bad spots on my face and back but i haven't had that this month which is great!

Ooo oooo itchy nipples. Good sign!!! Tiredness- good sign too! I so hope this is it for you. FX XXXXXXXX

Hiya ladies

mrskcbrown - sounds like you have loads of symptoms!

Milliemoo - I agree with crypto1976 - you have good signs!

Am I a bit sad to be jealous of all your symptoms?! Lol! I love symptom spotting and just can't join in!!!

Good luck to you all xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"