TWW-symptoms

lulabell

Reaction score
I just wanted to start a thread for all of us that are in the TWW! If you are anything like me you analyze your body, searching/hoping for symptoms. As of today I am 10 DPO/11 DP 10,000 HCG trigger.

1-3 DPO - light pain in right side around ovary.
4 DPO - in the p.m. sharp pain in right side and lower abdomen lasting about one hour. Full sore BBs.
5 DPO - light cramping/light lower back pain; full sore BBs.
6 DPO - light cramping; full sore BBs; irritable; for like a minute metallic taste in mouth; fatigue
7 DPO - light cramping; full sore BBs; woke up with dull headache; very irritable (says my DH); fatigue
8 DPO - 9 DP HCG trigger took HPT got faint BFP meaning I still have a little in my system; BBs still full not so much sore; woke up with dull headache; irritable
9 DPO - Full BBs; starting to develop a yeast infection (sorry TMI); my normal "go-to" foods that I love, I could not eat, too salty! Late in the P.M. felt feverish.
10 DPO/11 DP HCG injection - Early a.m. woke up hot and a little nauseous; took HPT got BFN so HCG is out of system! BBs still full; mild yeast infection.

Will update in a couple days with more and hopefully a BFP!! Baby dust to all!

Hi Lulabell!
I can't believe you've been symptom spotting for so long! I can't beleive your still sane! (are you?)

When are you planning on testing again?

MillieMo - LOL! I would have to say I lost my sanity three yeas ago when all this started! I am such a freak about symptoms. I should of learned my lesson by now...they never result in a BFP! I'm trying to hold onto hope!

Hey Lulabell,

I'm with you with the symptom spotting :wacko: ...it is ridiculous after 2.5 years ttc but like you I'm holding on to the hope it will happen!! :dust:

Hi everyone

I am 6dpo and also on the tww and symptom spotting like mad. I am so crazy that I have to allow myself 30 minutes at intervals throughout the day to obsess about this!! It's awful!!!!! I am on leave and am at home this week so have limited distractions to keep me away from looking up things on the computer and chatting on forums!!!

Lulabell - I also had a hcg trigger shot - on day 18. It's day 26 today and I got my first bpn after the shot showing that it is out of my system. Have been using progesterone cream too as I have a short luteal phase. When are you going to test next. Really hope you get your bfp xxxx

:dust:

silarose28 - I am on progesterone cream because my levels are, naturally, too low to support a pregnancy. I'm not sure if I'm going to take another HPT. I really want to take another one tomorrow, 12DPO. But I have an appointment with my fs Friday for a blood test. I'm so discouraged by seeing so many BFN...I'm scared to take another HPT. I'm going crazy waiting!!!

Well as far as my symptoms go, i'm 7dpo and i've had a dull ache in my womb area and have had for a few days and i've also had a few headaches (usually late in the afternoon) and then feeling really gassy!

Anyone else had these?

Go on test again!!!

Lulabell I fully sympathise - it's so antagonising just waiting around. I know how you feel about testing. I just can't seem to help myself though - I need to stop obsessing but find it really hard!!!!

Milliemoo - I have also had some cramps and been gassy - but I have had that before and not been pregnant. My problem is that I get so many pregnancy type symptoms as pms (sore breasts, cramps, mood swings etc.) Why do the pms and pregnancy symptoms have to be so similar!!!

Really hope we all get out bfp this month. xx

The thing with me is i've never had any symptoms for anything! I could never feel when i was ov'ing, i never had any feelings when AF was on her way, she would just show up!

Now i've taken my first round of clomid i had really bad pains when i was ov'ing and now i'm expecting to get warning signs that AF is on the way too, but i'm not sure what form these signs will take so only time will tell......or maybe not!

Hopefully they won't be signs of af and you will get your bfp this month x

hi girls have been reading ur posts, i'm about the same stage as u all. i am cd21, 7dpo 8dp trigger shot. been having crampy/dull feeling for 4days. but not to much else. POAS this morning BFN, so trigger shot is gone. go to RE on 9/1 for pg test. 2ww drives me crazy.
praying for BFP's for all!!

I am going crazy waiting arrrrgh! I have a short luteal phase so should get af tomoroow - pleeeeaaaaase stay away!!! Good luck to you allxxx

I am 8 DPO and have on and off sharp pains in lower right ovary! Good Luck Ladies!:dust:

((((Ahh))))....do I test again in the morning, 12 DPO, or not! I want to so bad...I'm just afraid of what the answer will be! :wacko:

So, I did it! BFN I'm so depressed! To top the BFN and the yeast infection (sorry TMI) I feel like I have flu. I'M FALLING APART!:cry:
I'm going to try to talk my FS into to do the blood test today while i'm there. Just to confirm. Maybe 12 DPO was too early for the HPT, FX!

Hiya

Maybe 12dpo is too early. I've heard of people getting bfn's for a while before they get their bfp. fingers crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->