TWW-symptoms

Symptoms for today: LAst night extremely sore boobs, still crampy uterus. Im trying to attribute everything to just gas and laying on my bb's wrong. I just dont want to have the symptoms and then have a BIG FAT NEGATIVE! Honestly and if I was to be honest with myself, I think I am BFP, but so afraid to be sure that I am actually hoping for the worst wishing for the best. I have been praying and seeking God because I know he gives you the desires of your heart! Try to stay positive ladies and prayerfully it will happen sooner than later.

Hiya

Sounds like you have loads of symptoms - good luck!

I am 11dpo and bfn.

Went for a scan today and the doctor seemed to think I was still in with a chance. I'm sick of getting my hopes up now though and am preparing for the worst.

On the plus side though i do now have some symptoms! My womb is aching a bit - might be af - but that's not a usual symptom of af for me! Might be because of the progesterone though!

Good luck ladies

:dust:

Good luck Silarose and Mrskcbrown!

I've started spotting so i think its over for me.

Hi Milliemoo - FX'd it's not the witch for you.

I've got cramps which might be linked to the progesterone - feels like it could be the witch too though! Why oh why does she just not stay away!

xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm 9DPO, I've been having so much going on with my body today! Here's my symptoms.
Woke up from a very crazy vivid dream of my father in law telling me he though I was pregnant.
Couldn't quench my thirst at all. Normally in the am I have a coffee and I'm fine for a couple hours, I had to drink 3 glasses of water before my coffee.
Sore bb's (since 2DPO)
Creamy CM (not sure if that's a symptom)
Headache
Nauseous
mild cramping off and on.

Now if I'm not pregnant than I'm thinking I'm getting the flu. Yuck. I just feel off. Let's see what tomorrow brings. Good luck to all.....buckets and buckets of baby dust for all :)

Well I'm back and not really expecting a BFP this month considering we tried on a natural cycle this time. I am 8 or 9 DPO and yesterday I had a VERY light brownish spotting. It only happened a couple times and nothing today. I'm hoping and praying that somehow we get our miracle without all the drugs...how great would that be! I started back charting this cycle and my temps went from 97.4 before ovulation to 98.11 for about 4 or 5 days then up to 98.15 for the bast two days. I'm hoping it continues to go up. FX

So how are all of you ladies doing? Baby dust to all!

Hi Lulabell. Well that sound like it could have been a bit of implantation bleeding! Wow lets hope so.

I'm still only on cd14 and don't ov until the weekend so next week i'll be in the 2ww again!

Good luck! When's test day?

MillieMoo - Best wishes to you this weekend! I'm going to try to hold off on testing until Monday. I've wasted so much money on HPT I need to stop!

Hiya ladies!

Good luck Lulabell FX'd for you on Mon!

Milliemoo- I'll be joining you next week symptom spotting like mad!

Wishing all you ladies the best of luck. Hope this is your month. I am way past the 2ww on day 43, thought I'd ovulated around day 17, but then temps went down and stayed down like the witch was coming, but she hasn't come yet, getting BFN on tests, and now having fertility signs indicating that I may be ovulating again. I normally have a 30 day cycle so this is really wierd for me. Feeling a bit nauseous today. I had all the normal signs that I ovulated earlier in the cycle then they went away like the normally do before AF, but she hasn't come to visit yet. Feeling very frustrated, but maybe hopeful, I just don't know what to think.

Wishing all you ladies the best of luck. Hope this is your month. I am way past the 2ww on day 43, thought I'd ovulated around day 17, but then temps went down and stayed down like the witch was coming, but she hasn't come yet, getting BFN on tests, and now having fertility signs indicating that I may be ovulating again. I normally have a 30 day cycle so this is really wierd for me. Feeling a bit nauseous today. I had all the normal signs that I ovulated earlier in the cycle then they went away like the normally do before AF, but she hasn't come to visit yet. Feeling very frustrated, but maybe hopeful, I just don't know what to think.

Hi Kairzh7

Sorry I don't have any advice but I hope you get your BFP soon xxxx

Kairzh, thats really strange! Maybe your body tried to ov the first time and didn't succeed so its trying again now. The only thing i would suggest is keep bding as you don't want to miss it if it comes! Good luck!

Thanks ladies.

MilliMoo - we have been bding. If there is an egg I'm determined to catch it. Not to be too disgusting, but this is the first time I've really had much cervical mucous and I had gobs of it. sorry if TMI.

Slight rise in temp today, so if it continues up then I think we have a good chance.

kairzh7....I'm not sure what to think of your cycle! How long did your temps stay down? Maybe you should have a blood test.

I, on the other hand have AF fastly approaching! My temps have started to drop. I am a little confused why my cervix is still high, soft, closed, and wet.

kairzh7....I'm not sure what to think of your cycle! How long did your temps stay down? Maybe you should have a blood test.

I, on the other hand have AF fastly approaching! My temps have started to drop. I am a little confused why my cervix is still high, soft, closed, and wet.

Well, It was down for it looks like 18 days which would be my normal if I'd had my period when it first dropped. I think that I O'd since my temp jumped this morning. I'm actually hopefull for the first time in many months. I'm sorry if this is not your month. I have no idea why your cervix hasn't dropped and hardened up. That is odd, but probably will soon.

Does anyone know how soon after conception a blood test will show pregnancy? I'm thinking I can cheat since my cycle has been so long and get my doc to do a blood test. Or I can just wait out the next 2 weeks and POAS if my temps don't drop again.

Well girls, FF confirmed ovulation on day 43, so I am officially in the 2ww now. We BD the day before, day of and day after so I think our chances are good. Gonna be counting down the days now until I can test. Hope the temps stay up this time.

I want to revive this thread so we can all share in the wait together. I am currently one week into my 2ww and having cramps. (FF is wrong and I'm sure will be readjusting my ovulation date. It was on day 17, not 16. I know because I felt it all day long.) Anyways i would be hopeful that the cramps were implantation cramps except that I am recovering from the stomach flu so could be remnants of that and I'm not a bunch of medication to kick the flu. i want to be pregnant so bad, but also don't want to do damage to little baby by taking medication.

Hey kairzh. I will join you here. I'm 9dpo but not really feeling a lot. I've had slight cramping since about 4dpo but not a lot else to report!

Hi Kairzh and MillieMoo, I'll join you both. I am currently 5dpo with no real symptoms. I have been super tired lately but I doubt it is due to pregnancy. I still have 1.5 weeks to go and this wait is killing me!! I triggered with an hcg shot so I know for sure when I ovulated which is good. But I know that it can cause a false bfp so no testing early for me!

Hi Deeni. Do you know when the hcg is due to come out of your system? Are you going to test to make sure its gone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->