TWW - THRUSH EARLY SIGN?!

rachiefoley

Reaction score
His ladies!

I was wondering if anyone had thrush as an early preg symptom and got BFP?

I never suffer with thrush, once about 15 years ago. But a couple of days ago I started with it. Not changed wash products or anything. I have no other pg symptoms, AF due in next couple of days. Not even sore boobs that I usually get each month, just a few cramps and twinges today.

Please let me know if anyone else had thrush as a sign, or I’m just reading into it.

Baby dust to all!

Xxx

Hi hon
I'm not sure. I sometimes get thrush a few days before my period starts.
I've never had it as a early pregnancy symptom myself.
So hope someone else can help u there.

As for sore boobs. I dont get sore boobs b4 or during my period, sore boobs was one of the very first signs I was pregnant with my daughter . My son and with the one last month but that sadly ended in a early Misscarige.
Maybe the fact that u dont have ure normol period symptoms may be a sign.
Remember every womon is different and what will be pregnancy symptoms for one lady may not be for another. Good luck
When are u planning to test?

Hey.

Thanks for your reply. I did do a test today and it was BFN, but it’s not until Thursday AF due, so may be a little early.

It’s just I don’t suffer with thrush at all, so I was wondering if it could be a symptom - over analysing like we do! Ha ha. I’ve had some strange cramps today, so I’ll see if it’s leading up to AF or if I’ll get a BFP! Xx

Thrush was my first symptom with my third child and it was a pretty constant symptom throughout the whole pregnancy #-o good luck xx

Thrush was my first symptom with my third child and it was a pretty constant symptom throughout the whole pregnancy #-o good luck xx

I wouldn’t mind having it then if it is ha ha. Thanks so much, this will be my third child too if pregnant. The others were 18 and 14 years ago so can’t remember much!!! Xx will keep posted.

Good luck hon.

I wouldn’t mind having it then if it is ha ha. Thanks so much, this will be my third child too if pregnant. The others were 18 and 14 years ago so can’t remember much!!! Xx will keep posted.

Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->