TWW till 12 week scan- Anyone with me?

Rainstorm

Mom of 2
Reaction score
So I'm 9 weeks today. I've already had a scan so I know baby has a heartbeat and is correctly positioned. I had an appointment with my ob and he said next step is the 12 week scan, which is scheduled for 31/3. That's nineteen days from now!!Last time I had a scan at 5 weeks and then one at 8 weeks, so the wait wasn't that long. And the worst part is my ms seems to have disappeared. I'm going crazy!!:nope:

My NT scan is on April 1, I'll wait with you! I had a scan at 5 weeks and one just a week ago, but the reassurance sadly doesn't last very long.

I have a prenatal appointment tomorrow, I'm hoping the nurse will use the doppler on me so I can figure out where my babies are hiding. I can't seem to find them with my doppler at home.

I also have very few symptoms and no sickness or nausea at all.

I didn't get a doppler last timecos I thought it would make me obsess even more. I'm sure you'll get to hear your babies' heartbeat tomorrow! How exciting! My only reassurance is that I stopped taking my nausea pills cos I hadn't had any ms for a few days, and this morning it was back! At least it's something! :D

Hi!! My 12 week scan is also on 31st March at 1510! I am so nervous as I haven't had any scans or examinations yet, only my midwife booking appointment and that was mainly paperwork. Lots of people know I m pregnant, mainly due to the nature of my job and seeing as my mum and dad work at the sme place I kind of had to tell them. Here's hoping the next 2 weeks fly by!!

I'll wait with you too, my scan is the 31st too! 09.30. By the LMP calculation that would've been 12+3 but by the measurement from the private scan I had last weekend I'll be 13+3. Seems like such a long time. I couldn't wait and got a good price on the private scan, so glad I did as we were desperate to tell family but felt we couldn't til we'd had a scan x

We kind of rushed to tell everyone this time, something I later regretted... but it's done already... Anyways, this morning was hell. As I said before, I stopped taking my nausea pills cos I felt ok and hadn't had any ms in days... (truth is I got worried when symptoms disappeared :S) and this morning I went to work (I'm a secondary school teacher) and I had to ask the class to excuse me and rush to the toilet, which luckily was just next door, to vomit. It was awful... The students were all very supportive and offered me snacks and asked if I needed anything...but after that I felt sick all morning...

tallybee that's great that you could get the scan! you measured a week ahead! Nice!

mummystheword what do you do?

I got great news today, both of the SCHs that have have been causing me to bleed for over a month have healed!

That's great news!!!! :happydance: It must be a relief!! did you get to locate your little ones with the doppler?

We found one, measuring 164 heartrate. Couldn't find twin B, that one hangs out close to my back.

My scan is on the 25th, I be 13+4 weeks such a long time, just want the days to fly by. I had early scans with my 2 daughters but not this one and I'm getting so nervous that I might not have anything in there. My MS disappeared around 9 weeks came back worse in 10/11 weeks, finally gone now but I'm left with cramps and sore boobs. What's everyone doing to make time fly? I been tidying after my daughter and planning my wedding, it doesn't seem to make the days go faster, just makes it more stressful. I hope it goes fast for you and you will all see your little bundle :)

mummynummy wedding planning must be a lot of fun! Of course, it's something else to look forward to, but at least you can occupy your mind. I was on strike for most of last week, which didn't help cos I stayed home all day with my LO. We had fun, but it made the waiting seem longer. Hopefully this week will go by faster, the only silver lining of a loooong workweek

Iim kind of similar. My first scan is on the 2nd April. I'll be 13wks +3 by then. The days are dragging in. With my other pregnancies I paid for a private scan at the 8/9 week mark but we can't afford that this time around. Although I feel pregnant I can't help but be a worry. I'll be a nervous wreck by the time April rolls around!

Feeling pregnant is always good. At least it gives you some reassurance that things are going well :)

I don't feel pregnant, I sure look it though. Even to strangers. These belly monsters are growing fast.

I'll wait with you! My scans on the 31st march and i'll be 13.6 by then!! :( x

Well, believe it or not, four whole days went by since I started this thread LOL Are any of you guys hoping to find out the sex on the NT scan? With DS it we could see it very clearly at 12 weeks,, but this time I'm not that hopeful

No way! Tbh i probs wont find out the sex at all and be team yellow again xx

Oh team yellow! I guess the experience of finding out the sex when it's born must be amazing! But I just can't wait!!! :p

I didn't know they could tell the sex with the NT scan... I'll be 13+1 at the time of my scan. I wonder if they'll be able to tell.

I also look pregnant apparently as my sons old school teacher asked if I was expecting and normally people wouldn't unless they're pretty sure! I was only 10 weeks!
I don't think we'll find out, though I'm tempted to for practical reasons. The hospital I attend (in Ireland) generally just gives one scan, so I probably won't get the choice anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->