Tww turning into a nightmare, so fed up!!

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
So I'm currently 4days late! At first the feeling of excitement, due to missing a period really had me thinking this is it 😬, BUT With backache and cramps! as though I'm actually on my period, and all tests BFN 😡 what gives seriously?! , I wrote this post in hope my af finally arrives or somehow a hpt turns positive! 😑, but now I've wrote this post af will properly start like it always does when I start a thread,.. I'm sure if I'm testing at 4 days late, I would get a BFP by now right?! Is it even possible, to get a positive now?, after 4days worth of negatives ! ?, I guess it's just wishful thinking?😓😢!! .... Yes I'm fed up ! 😞

So no af, still waiting , still cramping and backache!! 😖, docs tomorrow I think ! Never been this late in my life !, 😥

Oh man, sorry it's still a mystery. Have you tested today? Are you feeling any symptoms? So,etching has to be happening, hope you get some answers soon!

Yes tested this am, negative👎🏻, I just feel really crampy and achey, like I do before af , but this is the 5th day feeling like this ,I normally have sore breasts with a period, but nothing , I just want something to happen so I can move on and start a fresh cycle 😑

Have you been using OPKs or temping at all to check when you ovulated? Could you have ovulated later than you thought? Xx

Hope you get your bfp soon, that wait would drive me nuts too.

Have you been using OPKs or temping at all to check when you ovulated? Could you have ovulated later than you thought? Xx

Yes I use opks, and have day 21 bloods done, to make sure Ive released an egg , so I have no idea what my body is doing 😴

Still waiting? Goodness, you have the patience of a saint!

Still waiting? Goodness, you have the patience of a saint!

It haven't been easy! 😂, I've had bloods done today, but won't get the results till Tuesday , so looks like I have to wait even longer 😁, af is still MIA ! 😴

So sorry you are going through this :( hopefully this mystery will end soon! I'm inclined to say that if all your tests are bfn after almost 6 days late then af is just late. However maybe u ovulated much later than you though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->