TWW up but irregular and confused

Teampatrick

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
Ok my cycle used to be normal 28 days, but the last 6 months has become irregular (stress of my dad getting sick) .. 41, 43, 55 days .. I used an OPK and got my positive!! That was on day 21. It's been two weeks. Since my last cycle was 41 days, and this is day 42, I'm "late". But I don't know if it's still to early to test and should my TWW turn into a 3 or 4 week wait? I don't want to test and see negative, it really hurts me and causes anxiety which I'm trying so hard to avoid. Any other women out there experience irregular cycles? Have you conceived? When did you test? I really appreciate your time :)

Ps. The biggest symptom I get is feeling starving, growling tummy, and I never feel like that. I'm also getting slight nausea, dizzy with headaches and lower back pain bad. Cramping as well.

Sounds promising! I'd say go ahead and test, but I don't want to cause you anxiety if it doesn't show up....but, you're like 20dpo, so a positive has a 97% chance of showing up if you are pregnant. Good luck! :hugs:

I'm quite irregular, in fact when I got pregnant with my son I didn't find out untill 10 weeks along because of that. I'm on cd40 myself...last 2 were 43 and 22 days long, talk about irregular! I also understand the anxiety. I might just test today and see what's up. Hopefully we both get big beautiful positives!

My cycles have always been irregular, and it made it so hard to know when I was ovulating and it took us 8 years to conceive our son. After having him they somewhat shortened and our daughter was a surprise.

Since they started back up when she was 9 months, I've had 40, 39, 38, 35 and the last one was 62 days! I'm on CD 42 right now and pretty sure I am 8DPO.

If it has been two weeks, it might be time to test. Maybe give it two more days? Just so you feel really sure it's been a while since you ovulated.

Cramps, headaches and feeling a little 'off' and nauseous were signs for me with my children. I tested 11DPO and 9DPO with them and got positives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->