TWW what will it lead to?

Oh Hey, didnt get a flag that you posted!

Woohoo!!! So happy you found a home. Will you have to do any repairs? Give me details..

No new news just exercising and eating clean. Gonna be thinner and healthier by my 42 bday in Feb.

Not sure we are bothering with ttc this cycle. Im suppose to O this weekend i think but dont want to stess during Such a festive special time. But i could so do with an ordinary boink

Hey miss you girlie! Got my boink in too. Literally O'd 11 hours later..lol
Hey lovely how are you doing?

I’ve not been on here as we’ve been extremely busy buying our first house. We found our dream house right away. I’m so excited, just waiting on the approval for the mortgage. We haven’t really been TTC so I’d be amazed if anything was to happen this month.

Any news/gossip your end?

Hey miss you girlie! Got my boink in too. Literally O'd 11 hours later..lol We have been so tired not been doing much. Body was so weird last cycle I barely had a cycle. Which is probably why I ovulated so soon again.

Well Tell me more about your house when you are able. Im off to clean/exercise. Hugs

If you ever check back on here, I'm doing alright. Same battle,different day.

Hope learning your new position is going well. When do you get to say good bye to night shifts?

Hi both, i found myself unexpectedly back here this month and got my bfp! 5 weeks tomorrow... praying for a sticky bean this time around...
Hope you're both doing well! :hugs:

Thanks FTale! I'm SUPER nervous and keep finding myself inspecting the toilet roll after every pee :blush: the days are going s l o o o o w! I need to schedule a private scan for reassurance but dont want to pay and its too early to see something! So holding fire at the moment. Im thinking if i can hold out until at least 7/8 weeks itll be better

I know I couldn't wait that long. But my doc wont do it till 7/8 weeks. So I know I will have to go somewhere else..or switch docs. Id be high risk so a do brainer on early scans which I got no prob till I moved to a different state.
Was craving oatmeal and scrambled eggs....it was delicious.lol

Prayers you dont see anything when you wipe too...remember those days ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"