TWW what will it lead to?

Ah, I missed a bit!!!

Hope you get to figure it out soon one way or the other Nix! Super frustrating when cycles just randomly change! Did you start the sugar free again yet? I'm off the gym for a week this week (not sure if I already said?) as it's half term. We went on a 5 mile walk Monday, I did yoga yesterday at home, but so far sat on my butt not doing a lot today. Oops. We're going to the trampoline park Friday, so that'll be like an hour workout... SUCH hard work bouncing around :haha:

FTale - the adoption sounds fab. How lovely! Shame about your daughters school. Some of our local schools have had halloween parties/discos.. unfortunately ours is SUPER boring and never does anything fun like that.

It would've been my due date today... I feel like I'm floating through the day, not really sad, but not managing to be bubbly either... very odd. I feel like a let down with the kids today, as I had first planned to do something like a mini halloween party, just for us.. that hasn't happened... so then I thought I'd just do a little indoor picnic and some treats... still haven't been to the shop and it's 3.30, raining and practically dark (also seriously lacking in motivation to get out of the door) so I've pretty much just mooched about the house all day getting nothing done. Didn't even buy them costumes this year as I'm not a fan of taking them trick or treating. Blah.

FTale - you poor thing, you’ll sleep well tonight. I did have a coffee. Shhhhh don’t tell anyone.

Mrsmummy - oh bless you. Just let today pass and make up for it all tomorrow. You need to take the time sometimes to just do nothing. Once today is over with, hopefully you’ll bounce back. No I haven’t started the sugar free yet but thinking about it, I’ve unknowingly not had anything bad today. Interesting.

I’ve started to get a bit cramps in the past hour, but still nothing. Meh I’m gonna snuggle with hubby, get down to some BDing and hopefully that’ll bring it on

I pounced on DH last night to try to induce AF. I spotted more after but still a dry tampon this morning. Another bfn and my temp has dropped to 36.55. That’s around my normal cover line. So I think she’ll arrive today at last.

AF finally arrived. Having sex worked!!! Glad that cycle is done. I’m relieved, I knew I wasn’t pregnant, it was jut cruel.

Mrsmummy: You need time to yourself hands down. Especially on 'that day' hard one to just be normal in . Took me years to 'forget' about it and how old they would have been. But it will come. Cheers though...to doing absolutely nothing but chilling out. That is how my day went. :D
And as for Halloween oh gosh, I wish I had of ignored it. There is so much chocolate in my house...and in my mouth right now. So gonna gain a pound. ](*,)

Nix: Bout time the witch let loose so you can get on with it. I was beginning to worry. If it took any longer we'd end up with the same O day again. Speaking of O its cd 14 for me and no sight of it. I think its coming. I normally O on cd12. It takes to cd 15 when I'm medicated. Maybe I grew a mature one on my own this time. But dh and I are so not in the mood. Maybe dtd twice but not feeling it tonight and I think its going to happen tomorrow...lol. I think we bd Tuesday night??? gosh, getting bad at this. Maybe we'll luck out and O will hold off til Saturday so we can catch it tomorrow night some how.:lol:

Gonna finish stuffing my face with chocolate then try to sleep. HUGS

We didn’t get any trick or treaters this year. I took all our chocolate to work so I don’t end up eating it all ha ha.

I’m having the strangest AF ever. Really crampy but really light. I should stop complaining really.

Don’t put too much pressure on yourself, just do it when you feel like it. Keep it fun and not a chore.

I had a meeting with my new boss yesterday. He dumped 4 big books on the table and told my that it’s time to study! I’ve got 4 exams to pass :shock:. Oh joy!

Oh Boy Nix!!!
You ready for this? Im plumb not into studying anything unless its a cookbook..lol Quick and will produce yummies. Well suppose to anyway.

But seriously, praying you soak it up and really do well. This will get you off shifts, right?

Getting ready to slowly head out into the rain. Have to get bananas an deposit my check. I was in bed most of the day with stupid joint flare up. Now i feel going to a rodeo

Ok, glad ur flow isnt massive but hate that you are crampy. Relax your muscles some.

Ok catch you all later. Hugs

Hey, I decided to stay off here all weekend and study. Soooo much to do. It will get me off of shifts yes, but not for a couple of months. I have to do both jobs at once until they can back fill my position. It’s all good though, there’s light at the end of the tunnel.

That was the lightest af I’ve had since coming of BC. It was ok.

Did you ladies have a nice weekend?

NIX: Busy busy busy. I have been going nonstop since last week. I'm looking forward to spending time with my friend this weekend antique shopping and watching scary movies. Then its back to work on Monday. Into another super busy week. It is keeping my mind off all my blood tests to see what I'm all creeky in the joints and sleepy all the time. And from worrying about being pregnant this cycle when the odds are very slim.

I hope you can handle the extra work load. I'll rooting you on though. =D>

What are your plans for the upcoming weekend?

Yay to keeping busy. It does make TTC a lot easier. I’m really not trying to focus on TTC too much. I’m going to do opks and temps from tomorrow, just for ovulation purposes, then no more temping, I don’t need the stress.

I’m catching up with a friend this weekend also. Then studying Sunday.

Hope you have a fab weekend

The HPTs I bought were only £3.50 for 2. A single FRER here is £8+

Really? I order my FRERs from the UK and they cost me £ 3.40 each (a 4 pack for £ 13).

They also sell WIDE test strips that work better than the thin cheapy test strips. 50 wide strips for £ 6.

The site is Home Health UK and they ship it to me in Italy for free. In Italy they cost 4 times higher! I won't admit how fast I go through these tests so I searched everywhere for better options :shy:

Bleh. I know I'm waiting on AF. As if there was really a chance this month. But dang it still bites. Today is misearble out and I have to work when I got no sleep last night at all. Daughter was having nightmares galore so there I was stuffed in her lil twin bed with her. My back is killing...lol

But hey, I see miracles happen every day. Hoping our lil group gets covered in that miracle goo too. HUGS

Well I did an opk today and it’s probably one of the most positive ones I’ve ever had and guess what. I’m on lates so no more BDing this week! Typical eh?! Did manage to BD in the last 2 days but neither were what I would call “successful” if you know what I mean. I cannot wait to stop these stupid shifts!

8D3D2EEF-A28A-4D71-BF10-3489FE0FF86E.jpeg

:evil: :evil: oooooh that makes me mad! I'll call in sick for one good bd with a stick like that but that's just my crazy butt

Doesn't the egg get released after a blazing positive opk? Like 12-24 hours afterwards something like that? You may catch the right time if your not lates tomorrow ♡

Ah I really wish I could, but I’m the only one on lates with a newbie. I’ll just have to hope that DH is still awake at 11pm or wake him up :haha:. I doubt he’d be willing though

Doesn't the egg get released after a blazing positive opk? Like 12-24 hours afterwards something like that? You may catch the right time if your not lates tomorrow ♡
I’m on lates tues-Thursday. I’ve just got a new job so these horrid shifts will stop in a month or so. I can’t wait

Oh no! I used to work 12 hour nights in my old job, I wouldn't get in until 8am, thank God I wasn't ttc then haha! In my new job at H&M the latest I'm out is 8.30pm!

If I was you I'd wake up your partner anyway, or don't, just jump on HAHAHA ♡

He’ll be more than willing if I’m wearing some sexy lingerie. Seduction time :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->