TWW what will it lead to?

Pahahaha love that. I’ll say that to him. One hour left of work then it’s seduction time :haha:

Don't chicken out either...LOL...Put the works on. Hope you have a great night!!

Ugh I tried, he’s not playing. Just keeps mumbling. He can sleep through a earthquake that man. Huff!

Ugh I tried, he’s not playing. Just keeps mumbling. He can sleep through a earthquake that man. Huff!

Noooooooooooo!....Crappola. Well, hey, you never know. This might be your month! Got everything crossed for you.:dust:

Well it’s my birthday on the 29th. Af is due 27th. Would be a lovely present

Well it’s my birthday on the 29th. Af is due 27th. Would be a lovely present

I hope its a lovely birthday time no matter bfp or af. A lot of birthdays this month.

I'm getting af right nowish..lol. Im not a spotter so when i do, i know af has arrived. Back on a few supplements and hoping to grow some hair back. Still not sure what autoimmune disease i have but i have to see rheumatologist about it soon according to my primary. Bleh.

Traveling to parents house next week for the holiday. So i will be offline most of end of the week but peaking in from time to time.

Really hoping this is your cycle.

Boo for AF. I’m like that, pretty much comes right away.

I’m having a rotten TWW this time. Ever since ovulation my right ovary has been grumbling. It’s quite bad today and I’m 4dpo. I don’t feel a thing from the ovaries after ovulation normally. It’s my right one, the one I ovulated from (ovulation was painful) and I’ve got a lovely mahoosive zit on the right side of my chin. I look like a zitty teenager.

I hope you have a lovely break alway.

That’s odd that your hair has been failing out. Hope you figure it out soon.

I have an afternoon of studying whilst DH tries to fix our bathroom. Our bath broke, then shower blew up, no toilet is playing up. All in the space of 8 days. I’m sure I’ll be hearing some expletives from him later lol

Hey there, one more day till I take off on mini road trip.

What gives with your ovary? I hope its not a bloody cyst. Those can be straight pains. I'm up late because I had soda. I've been rather good these last two days now a flippin cup of soda has ruined me.....hhahahah

I'm sorry about your bath? But ain't that the way it goes? Can't have just one thing blow up, every one has to take turns giving you grief. Well, I"m rooting for everything to get fixed.

Keep me posted on how you are feeling. I didn't even see you had responded till now. HUGS

Have a nice break, you’ve earned it.

We got the bathroom fixed, I say we, but DH did it all. That was fun and games lol.

I’m just ticking along here, ovary is still grumbling but not as much. I hope it’s not a cyst, I’ve not had one of those before.

Have a fab time xx

Hey I'm back. Glad to be back in my own bed again. I see you ovulated. How are you feeling? I'm getting close to O myself already. I took a test out of curiosity and it looks to be a day away. So cd12 most likely. But from what I've read my eggs won't benefit from any of my new supplements till like Feb. Sooooo...lol. I'll be ttc but 'scientifically' my eggs won't be any good for two more months.

I'll just kick back and watch you til then...LOL

Yay your back. Hope you had a lovely time.

You never know, it could happen.

Not a lot going on here, I’m 12DPO and AF is due tomorrow. My ovary has been grumbling since ovulation. If it carries on after AF I’m going to get it checked out. My thoughts are cyst. I’ve not had this before so I have no idea really. I’m covered in zits and feeling pretty unpretty at the moment :haha: it’s like a had a beast of a strong ovulation and my hormones have gone nuts.

Im feeling for you Nix! Cysts are the worst. But they are awesome if they are the ones feeding your lil bubba. Praying u are preggers!! Have u tested?

Wanted to share that since i started Folate, Magnesium, and Pqq I have experienced some crazy fertile cm. And those are the only things added. Im still taken CoQ and D3. Plus my libido is back in full force.

I even have a libido again!:sex: Hubby is hiding..LOL

I still have most of my issues is rashes and joint pain but feel im headed in the right direction for a change.

When does your hubby go in for testing?

I don’t need to test. AF just got me a day early. With all the BFPs flying around I was secretly very hopeful! Silly me.

I’ve stopped all suppliments except for folic acid. I feeling really quite down right now. I’m sick and tired of the same thing every month. DH hasn’t been tested Yet. I’m getting bored of worrying about it now. Might just give up on the whole thing.

I don’t need to test. AF just got me a day early. With all the BFPs flying around I was secretly very hopeful! Silly me.

I’ve stopped all suppliments except for folic acid. I feeling really quite down right now. I’m sick and tired of the same thing every month. DH hasn’t been tested Yet. I’m getting bored of worrying about it now. Might just give up on the whole thing.

Been there Nix. I'm so sorry.

I'm here for you with whatever you decide. Take a break, secretly test hubby's stuff...whatever. It does get tiring but remember you haven't tested the both of you so its no where near over. But rest if you need it. I have. Several times. HUGS.

NIX: It almost Thursday over here and I should be sleeping but I'm reading ttc forums. I need a hobby. I hope you are doing alright. How is the study coming along?

Hey Hun, I tried to stay off of here for a bit. I was a bit down in the dumps. I think I’m going to just pop on here every now and again but not as much.
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, I had a lovely day. DH bought me an air balloon flight and a mahoosive bunch of flowers. Love that man.
Hope you are doing well

Nix: Ok, I understand. I'll look for you every now and then. Take care of yourself.:drunk:

Hey lovely how are you doing?

I’ve not been on here as we’ve been extremely busy buying our first house. We found our dream house right away. I’m so excited, just waiting on the approval for the mortgage. We haven’t really been TTC so I’d be amazed if anything was to happen this month.

Any news/gossip your end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->