TWW while trying for baby #1

Babydaydream

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

me and hubby are trying for baby #1 right now and I believe I'm at 6dpo and if I'm wrong then I'm 5dpo lol. But fairly sure I'm at 6 now. This tww is slow!

Wasn't going to test early but I might cave by 10 dpo... we have been trying for two months but I'm so hopeful that this is our month! I was using the clearblue advanced digital ovulation tests this month (not last month) and I hit my peak on CD15. I assume I o'd the next day on CD16. We BD on CD10,12,13,15,16,17 I swear I've had some cramping today and my lower back was so sore when I woke up. Trying not to drive myself crazy. Not sure if this is related but had a crazy vivid dream last night which usually never happens lol.

Crossing my fingers for all of us in the dreaded TWW right now! Hope we all get that :bfp: this month!

Hey, thanks for checking in! We are still trying... I am 5 dpo today on cycle 6 of fully tracking and trying.

I really hope this is our month, who knew it could take so long. We just want to have our baby and start our family

How are you?

Aww good luck. I hope you get a bfp soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->