TWW.... Who wants to obsess with me?

Kleigh30

Reaction score
So as of today I am 5 possibly 6 dpo.

I am convinced I felt my O this month.

My "symptoms" to date are:

They day after O and ever since then my uterus felt very full. When I would bend over or curl up I was/ am very aware of its placement. :shrug:
And I know this sounds crazy, but it feels like it's moving, or like there's a little electrical current going through it! 😬
2-4 dpo I started to feel slight pinches and tugs near where my uterus would be. I am used to very intense cramps during my MC, and I wouldn't describe these as nearly as intense. Just like little pinches.

3dpo CM is thick and white.

4-5 dpo my breasts are starting to feel a little tender near the under arm area, and have a warm sensation. This is the day I started feeling off and on nausea.

5-6 dpo my breasts are still tender. Felt cramping/ tenderness in my uterus.... Possibly implantation? Checked my CM, lots of EWCM which is weird since I know I've already O'd. But upon further inspection via Google, it's a possible sign of pregnancy.

So fingers crossed these are all good signs. Hoping to get a BFP!
Who wants to share their possible symptoms and obsess with me? :winkwink:

Kleigh-i could've written your post! We're having very similar symptoms.
I've written my symptoms uh...somewhere in this forum....i think you can do a search of my most recent posts if you click on my name!!

What good news! I'm glad I'm not alone! So when do you plan on testing? And good luck to you! Let me know if you get a BFP! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! ☺️

Hi Ladies,

First time on here, but and I just had to reply. Sounds like we are all in the same boat. Right now I am 6 DPO and now in the dreaded 2 week wait. I've been having the same symptoms, bloated, sensitive to smells, moody, and my breasts are sore (mostly due to progesterone) I've also been charting my BBT and as of today it has remained the same for the past 4 days, has not risen. Trying not to get stressed. AF due on Oct.11.

Lots of baby dust for you both. :happydance:

I'd love to join. Im 4DPO today. I've been having mild cramps since 1DPO but nothing else to report. Oh, and I haven't pooped in about 2 days :( I'm normally quite regular!
Also I don't have sore boobs either which I got last cycle after O.

Well welcome everyone!! Thanks for joining my on this exciting yet stressful journey. I wish you all the best of luck! Keep us all posted on any new symptoms you experience, and anything else you want to share. And let us know how the HPTs turn out! Baby dust :dust:

I'm obsessed as well. 4 dpo here. I'm obsessed with my girl business and this obsessed with this site.

today I'm 9 DPO O 9/21/14 26 day cycle Symptom.....

1-3 DPO some cramping high temp

3-5 DPO temp still high creamy cm

6DPO temp still high fatigue , frequent urination

7 DPO temp drop (implantation dip?) cramping on my right side it went all the way down my thigh ,frequent urination, CM watery with lil white tissue like chunks

8-9 DPO temp jump back up extremely nauseous ,breast sore under arms ,fatigue so bad I could gather myself to go workout ,frequent urination,CM watery with lil white tissue like chunks ,lil cramping

9DPO BFN will test in the morning:dust:

UPDATE 10-DPO same as 8-9 still BFN will test again the in the morning

Good luck to us all!! Kleigh-i'm planning on testing on Oct 11 even though AF is due Oct 9 (long story- i'll be with my sisters who i rarely get to see because we live all over the place and so I want to test the day they're with me). I have no desire to test early as I'm assuming it will take me awhile to get pregnant (I'm 37). As far as symptoms go I'm feeling nothing at the moment. It seems like during the day I feel the cramping and bloating and stuff but then at night i feel totally normal. ???? Oh the joys of TTC. There was a woman in my barre class tonight who is pregnant with TWINS and I thought "oh i can't wait to have a preggo belly"

Good luck in the morning, fingers crossed it's a :BFP: ☺️

I'm obsessed as well. 4 dpo here. I'm obsessed with my girl business and this obsessed with this site.

https://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/rolling.gif

Attachments

• rolling.gif
    rolling.gif
    27.7 KB · Views: 46
I've been cramping since 1DPO, but since I also haven't gone to the bathroom since then, that could be why I'm getting cramps?!

6-7dpo news symptoms include::

More EWCM when I woke up this morning. As well as a few sharp pains in my breasts amidst a rather constant dull ache near my under arms. And I forgot to mention that for about 4 ish days I've had to potty about every 20-30 minutes. Still feeling very tired, and on and off nausea.

How are you ladies feeling today?

Meka- Did you test??
I thought i had really sore boobs all day but I wonder if it's from my exercise class and push ups last night? UGH. I second guess myself with every symptom...

I pee ALL the time anyway :haha: So that's not a symptom for me. I've been cramping (and I went to the bathroom yesterday!) and feeling nauseous today but only slightly.

My boobs seem fine but normally my nipples are super sore after O. Also had 2 extremely vivid dreams last night!! Trying not to get my hopes up..:flower:

I am having a ton of symptoms. People keep saying that it is just PMS, but I *never* have any of these symptoms ever. My boobs never get sore, I don't get moody and I never feel ovulation cramps. I just feel different. 9 DPO and hoping to have a BFP by Saturday.

I am having a ton of symptoms. People keep saying that it is just PMS, but I *never* have any of these symptoms ever. My boobs never get sore, I don't get moody and I never feel ovulation cramps. I just feel different. 9 DPO and hoping to have a BFP by Saturday.

Sounds promising! Good luck :flower:

Oops.... While my husband was saying grace at the dinner table tonight, I nodded off, and almost face planted into my dinner plate. #awkward #sooooexhausted :sleep:

It's 5:30 am and I'm wide awake. Been having trouble sleeping a full night the last few days. Had some bad cramps this morning and diarrhea. Feel like AF is coming. Also feel extremely horny. What the heck?https://dirtyemoji.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/smiley-image-21.gif

Testing in 9 days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->