TWW.... Who wants to obsess with me?

I'd love to join in as well! I'm new here and haven't had many symptoms, other than that I've been spotting light brown/tan CM since 7DPO (sorry, probably TMI for a 'newbie').

I had a sore throat at 4dpo, and it felt like I was coming down with something, but nothing ever came! Then yesterday (10dpo) another sore throat, which was worse than when I had it at 4dpo.

The TWW is so tough. I hate the mind games!

<3

What about me?? I'm 23yrs old, 7 DPO. Been cramping a little since about 2 DPO. Yesterday I started feeling just vaguely nauseated, nothing serious, and these weird flashes of dizziness. Plus my sex drive is totally gone. But I don't "feel" pregnant and I have no cm to speak of or spotting. I think I'm out but I can't help hoping. AF due Oct 9. What do you ladies think??

Got another BFN at 10 DPO. I want to cry! I know it is too early but I am so sure I am pregnant that it is really hard to not see that second line appear day after day :(

I have my annual girly appt tomorrow. When they are looking up in there, can they tell or see any indication of really early prego? Id be 7 dpo. Probably dumb question. Just wondering if cervix would look different.

Do they know that you are TTC? My well woman exam was supposed to be last week, and I told them I'm in my TWW, and they said to reschedule if I get my period, before I ovulate.... This may just be a strict Army policy, but I would double check with your OB maybe? Just to be on the safe side.

Do they know that you are TTC? My well woman exam was supposed to be last week, and I told them I'm in my TWW, and they said to reschedule if I get my period, before I ovulate.... This may just be a strict Army policy, but I would double check with your OB maybe? Just to be on the safe side.

Hmm. No. They don't new. It's a new development since I made the appt months ago. Hmm. Wonder if that is an issue. Guess I'll find out tomorrow. Ha.

Well good luck anyway, maybe they can take a peek and see some good news! That would be super exciting! Keep us posted! :)

Got another BFN at 10 DPO. I want to cry! I know it is too early but I am so sure I am pregnant that it is really hard to not see that second line appear day after day :(

I got a BFN this morning too. It was sad, but I feel in my heart it's still too early to really know for sure. So let's not lose hope. I'm also pretty emotional today which doesn't help. And I'm feeling cramps and lower back pain which makes me nervous that AF will show her ugly face... :growlmad:

So today, I have decided to officially be 7 dpo. The more I think about it, I believe I Od on September 25, making Friday the 26th my 1dpo.... So now I'm on 7dpo. So now that we have that settled, (I know you all have just been on pins and needles) ;) today I have been having some nausea, cramps in my lower abdomen, and lower back pain. It really feels like AF is coming to town which has me bummed. And I'm emotional today. And because I'm a POASaholic, I took a HPT this morning and of course it was BFN. So in the spirit of being hopeful, I promptly said F-U! And threw it in the trash.... Did I mention I'm emotional today? So yeah that's me, how are you ladies feeling today?

Haha Kleigh :haha: Funny post.

My cramps are getting worse by the day!! They are getting so bad that I've made an appointment with my doctor for Monday. I'll be 9 DPO so I'm hoping a blood test can tell that early?

Well good luck anyway, maybe they can take a peek and see some good news! That would be super exciting! Keep us posted! :)

will do update for sure. i didnt figure it woulf be an isssue:huh:

so a couple other things i noticed past couple days. a little phlegmy in my throat. crampy today, emotional for 2 days, tears and all. and today i pushed on my lower belly and it feels a little tight.. is that possible early on??. yeah its all in my head probably

so a couple other things i noticed past couple days. a little phlegmy in my throat. crampy today, emotional for 2 days, tears and all. and today i pushed on my lower belly and it feels a little tight.. is that possible early on??. yeah its all in my head probably

I don't know, I mean I've been feeling only what can be described as "uterine activity" since the day I ovulated. And since the day after and for everyday thereafter my uterus has felt "full". I'm convinced if I'm not pregnant, then there obviously is some kind of alien hanging out in my stomach.... To which I would say, "get the hell out! I need that room for a baby!... Obviously" Aliens can be so inconsiderate! #rude

In the midst of what can be a stressful TWW, I think we could all do for a bit of a giggle.

Haha I'm feeling the same way. If I'm not pregnant, then the doctor needs to take a serious look. So nauseous and so crampy!

I don't know, I mean I've been feeling only what can be described as "uterine activity" since the day I ovulated. And since the day after and for everyday thereafter my uterus has felt "full". I'm convinced if I'm not pregnant, then there obviously is some kind of alien hanging out in my stomach.... To which I would say, "get the hell out! I need that room for a baby!... Obviously" Aliens can be so inconsiderate! #rude

In the midst of what can be a stressful TWW, I think we could all do for a bit of a giggle.

aliens, hahah:muaha:

i have no clue what anything feels like down there, whats going on. i'm sure if my uterus slapped me in the face I probably wouldn't know it. lol. I only know cyst pain.

Kleigh: I used that same "full" description tonight when i was talking to my sister about my symptoms. I told her I feel "a fullness" and bloating. My boobs hurt a lot during the day today but as soon as I took off my bra and laid down in bed I was fine. Hubby and I are traveling for the next two weeks and will be busy with family/friend events. I'm glad that will keep my mind occupied. Not going to test until Sat Oct 11 even tho AF is due Thursday Oct 9.
Techheather- I pushed on my belly pooch and it felt hard too! Really hoping.

Hi everyone would love to join! I'm 9dpo today and haven't really had many symptoms.. i had dull cramping 3-4 dpo none since then.. and have slightly sore boobs since yesterday at 8dpo but not really considering it a symptom since i get it a few days b4 AF is due anyway.. going to test at 12dpo just because i don't think i can wait till AF is late which is due 9th of October lol and will test again on the 10th of October since i will be 1 day late then.. hope we all get our bfps this month! Is everyone ttc naturally or are some of you on medicated cycles?

Hi Glitter! Welcome! We're ttc naturally but that may change if it doesnt happen within 6 months. Im 37

8dpo:: I feel pretty normal today. Other than the full feeling in my uterus. Not really nauseous today, and my breasts aren't that tender. It's nice to get a break, but feeling "symptoms" was oddly comforting. And the lack thereof is a bit unsettling...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->