TWW.... Who wants to obsess with me?

Hey ladies ... this dreaded TWW kills me every month, i get so anxious. My bf and I have been TTC for 4mo now. I tested starting at 8dpo and everyday since bc its not over till AF shows lol.

Heres whats been going on with me:
Ov-4dpo ... ewcm & sharp pains under right armpit bb

5-8dpo ... feeling flush/hot, vivid dreams, bloating, 8dpo BFN

9-11dpo ... holy moody lol and random crying lol, cramping, ewcm until 9dpo then changed to clear watery, 10dpo and 11 dpo BFNS
Also feeling heavy/full and crampy in my uterus

tomorrow is 12dpo and you betcha ill be testing. Im really hoping this is my month

I am TTC for 3 years and right now 14 DPO and sore boobs, no AF, but had spotting 12 DPO. temperatures high. I think I am going to go bankrupt testing but all BFN. losing hope and tired:(

Buffy what cycle day did you get your bfp on again? You said the cramping felt different than af cramps right?

I tested on Monday but bfn... Haven't tried since. Still getting bad cramps but feels different than like af is coming. Today's cd 29. No clue how long my cycle should be though since first month off bcp. Also last 4 days my boobs have been suuuuuper tender. Like most tender ever experienced. And still feels sore in my uterus during bd at times (sorry if tmi). I've had off and on nauseua recently too, but not extreme, haven't been sick. Also suuuuper bloaty feeling. And off and on dizziness...

What do you guys think??

My AF was due on CD29. Since CD27 I started getting what definitely felt like normal AF cramps, but up until then the cramping felt different.

I got my BFP CD31.

I should add that this was my second cycle off BCP. My cycles returned to normal straight away. I did get extremely sore boobs/nipples my first cycle off BCP, but nothing so far on this cycle and I'm almost 5 weeks pg.

Ok, as of this morning it now feels like normal af symptoms, sore lower back and my stomach feels like it does when af is coming..

Congratulations Buffyx, that is awsome news :)
Just an update on my situation... My symptoms started easing up at the start of last week... then on Wednesday i had a bit of cramping in my knees again and lower abdomen, but not as strong as normal period.
Then on Thursday morning i had brown spotting, and i cried for about 10 minutes, then got too optimistic and thought it may have been implantation bleeding. But ofcourse it wasnt, it was AF :(
Shes still hanging about, but it is not the same as normal. I guess because this is my first cycle off bcp.
I guess its good to know that i ovulated bang on time, and got period when i should have really.
I was still thinking positively and on Friday did a hpt, and it was ofcourse negative. I just thought that *maybe* i could still be pregnant seeing as i feel like i have NO pms symptoms, the bleeding was different, there was alot of CM too and my CP (sorry TMI but it wasnt all messy and gross) is still super high and not firm. I always thought that CP is meant to be low and firm during period. I guess this is all part of weird hormones after stopping the bcp. :/ I am still having weird twitching in my uterus, but I know that this period has been too much to be implantation bleeding- I dont want to keep trying to convince myself of these symptoms, and will just accept that they were just my body naturally going through a cycle...gahh what a roller coaster!
Some things have come up in our current situation and it looks like i will be going back on bcp for awhile :( I dont want to be selfish and put extra pressure on my bf to have another child right now. When the time is right I am sure it will happen

SO CONFUSED!! So as i said, I started bleeding on Thursday. I had a few cramps (not normal pms cramps, just noticeable really) on Wednesday.I had no more cramps at all after this, i kept forgetting i was bleeding. I usually cramp the whole time, and have done since i was 14- mostly in my knees! So all day Thursday it was brown spotting with CM. Friday was red blood, not heavy but more than just spotting- enough to use tampons. Then Saturday there was light pink streaked CM, and watery CM with light pink spotting. No actual bleeding throughout the day..weird. Then Sunday brown spotting in the morning- not enough to reach underwear, only when wiping and checking CP. CP has stayed high and med firm- it has not come down at all. That and the lack of cramping was a bit weird. Last night and this morning though I have been feeling nauseous again, with the weird twitching in uterus still. If this is AF not on the pill, it is actually lighter than what the withdrawal bleed has been on the pill. :s so so very confused!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->