TWW.... Who wants to obsess with me?

Hi girls :flower:

I am 8dpo and have been having vivid dreams, awful lower back pain and a dull achey twingey womb all week.

I have had headaches and been super forgetful and yesterday was so tired by 1pm I had a day time nap !!!!

I took two HPT's today and got a BFN on both :nope:

It's driving me bonkers.... hope you all get your BFP's !! X

8 DPO is super early. I'm still getting BFN at 12 DPO and I honestly feel like something is happening!! I have a doctor app tomorrow, and if I'm not pregnant, hopefully they can tell me why I'm getting so much pain and cramping!

And I sorta feel a little different than I've been feeling..like normal AF stuff. I think I'm going to be out!

By the end of today I have felt different too. I had quite a bit of discomfort in my uterus region while 'being intimate' with my bf. Ive had some more cloudy/stretchy CM (not quite EWCM),and my CP is high, med-firm and closed. But at the same time all other symptoms seemed to lessen by end of the day. I took some of my dogs for a big walk down the beach and I did get breathless super quickly, but that could also be due to me being unfit atm. While i was out and about though i didn't even notice any symptoms. This makes me think that maybe when in bored ir inactive i either notice them more or obsess on them . Its so confusing. Im so bloated the last couple of weeks that right now i look pretty pregnant lol. People have asked if i am ��

With the CM (sorry TMI and bit gross) but its almost snot like! Its not green, but there is a very light yellowy/green tinge to it. Eww sorry!. Ive never had that before. Not a sign of infection, no pain odor etc. Just odd i guess

Today my twingy pelvic pain is pretty much gone. Before bed last night I wasn't felling very good though. Have to wait and see what the rest of the day holds. The most annoying thing right now though is a lump in the throat feeling. What's with that?

Min is almost fine today to! Wonder what that means..

My cramping is still there at 13 DPO! And it is there 24 hours a day. Even when I'm busy I notice it! So annoying. And I feel as though I'm going to get AF any day now because last night I started getting other symptoms I normally get when AF is near. This doctor tonight better be able to tell me why I'm in so much pain!!

Me too snormsn! I don't recall ever having the type of pelvic pain i was having as an AF symptom. I would get mild cramps sometimes, but they felt totally different. Hoping this is a good sign!? I'm not sure how long implantation pain would last though. Some people have said it's just a one time thing but I had pain for almost two days so I don't know if it was implantation but FX.
Adding headache to my list again today. Was craving a milkshake so I got one and then wasn't into it and now my stomachs a little off and it's only been 10 minutes.

I'm sorry you are in pain Buffy. I hope the dr can tell you what going on and hopefully it will be good news and make it all worth it!

I was just craving lemonade and went and got one on my lunch break. But now that you mention milkshakes...I want one!! Haha

Haha. That's about the only thing that has sounded good this week. I keep getting hungry and nothing is appealing. When I think I find something good I start eating and then change my mind. Frustrating!

Ok I'm going to make these my final 9dpo symptoms:
Tired, slight pelvic discomfort, creamy cm, backache, body aches, sore breasts, stomach ache, and diarrhea (again boo)

Well, I think I'm out. All of my "symptoms" are gone today. Every single one.
Guess my cycle is just crazy. And my mind clearly didn't help! :p

Best of luck to all you other ladies out here!

Ok so I've been to my doctor about my stomach pain/cramps. He thinks I'm constipated. Ugh! So he's put me on something to help. Guess no BFP coming my way :(

Today most symptoms are gone, don't really know what that means. My bbs aren't as sore, but nipples tingling\stinging/burning? Ive had twinging in my lower abdomen and have 'resistance' in my abdomen when bending down still but in so super bloated that could be it. Another different thing is in super sensitive to light (even when my morning headache is gone). Im feeling really light headed and 'off' in general. Super emotional. But my cramping etc is gone. As i 'think' im 12dpo today, i did a hpt. It wasn't an ept, just a first response dip and read that's meant to pick up on day of missed period so i wasn't shocked that it was negative. But i am just feeling like af is gonna show soon even though i have all these symptoms, and that it is the effect of stopping birth control ��

So in late September I thought I ovulated. Though my OPK was negative, I was listening to my body. Had text book EWCM for a couple of days, and then some dull cramping. (What I thought was ovulation pain.) well after a loooong TWW and a disappointing false positive, a few days ago I thought, what the hell, let's pee on something. And at 10 pm I got a blazing positive OPK. All right, here we go again. My cm the day I got my + OPK was thin but creamy. We bd, and then the following morning I got a - OPK. So we bd that afternoon (yesterday). After that my husband was out. His plumbing just doesn't work that way, and he can't have sex every day. Oh well. I believe I O'd yesterday evening as I was feeling some dull cramping on my right side for a few hours as I was trying to go to sleep. So here we are 1dpo, hoping we catch that egg.

Still having sore boobs, and that dull achy feeling in my stomach is back.
I should get my period later this week, so it could be due to that.
But if that's the case, I really don't understand why I felt like this two weeks ago!
I never feel anything more than a few days before AF.
This time it's been crazy.
Super tired all the time, as well.

Ok so more possible symptoms for me - the past week I've had nausea and felt bloated but that was it so wasn't sure what to think. I did a hpt on Thursday, I'm estimating that might have been 8dpo, but not sure as I didn't use opks or anything, and it was bfn, but if it was just 8dpo that was prob too early to tell.

Anyway, this morning I started feeling really sensitive to smells when I was in Starbucks and then my husband and I did the bd tonight and I felt sharp pain in my uterus.... Anyone else experienced this? Would it be related?? I'm maybe 12dpo now but not really sure as it's my first cycle coming off bcp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->