Tww :)

Ripley97

Reaction score
Morning ladies, Im new here so please don't judge.

I am in the middle of my 2 week wait, yes its been difficult but I've managed not to test yet. As my partner and I have been trying for 5 months I have finally been able to agree with some symptoms that all you ladies have had. Im currently 8-10 DPO and for the past 3ish days I have gone home nausea's from work but that could be anything, my boobs ache - mind you im am quite large in my boob region so for them to be sore isn't as much difference as one would expect. My lower back pain is tough especially when sleeping, I am tired but I cant sleep comfortably and am waking up various times throughout the night, yellow cm discharge but only once or twice and yes I can feel mild cramping, however AF is due in about a week. I will agree to feeling different but again it could be anything. I am hoping to see that BFP but I know its too early to test.

I ovulated on the 21st or the 23rd its hard to tell with a irregular period, but from the 20th - most fertile time period my partner and I had unprotected sex and we did the nasty on the 21st and the 23rd twice on both days and other days whilst fertile. This doesn't always end in pregnancy as we are all aware but it is the first time I am able to relate to some symptoms. My period is due on the 6th and im going to hold of testing until then. A while back I had a miscarriage so I am quite nervous to test but it wont stop us from trying to conceive. What do you ladies think, even though its hard to say.:blush::blush:

The yellow cm is a major sign for me, so that sounds promising! :thumbup:

Thanks heaps! last night after tea Im not sure If any relation to any symptoms but I wasn't nauseas but my stomach wasn't right. And all yesterday I felt as though I was bloated like (not showing yet I know) but like my belly was sticking out way more than it should haha idk.. Ill just have to wait I guess :)

If you're 10-12 dpo right now, a pregnancy test would probably work. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->