Tylenol???

O

oOskittlesOo

Who's taken it sence bein prenant? I'm so scared to take any kind of medication so I haven't taken anything except the stuff my doctor perscribed for my swollen gland. Now that I have these horrible pains from getting sliced open today I think I'm going to need something to help me sleep because this pain is just not good... :/

My dr. told me I can take any tylenol even extra strength just only take what bottle says. Hope you feel better soon!

I havent taken it since being pregnant but I have actually heard that its okay just stay away from ibprofuren or aspirin which are super strong. But I know me so I would probably call my doc before taking it just for reassurance. feel better soon :flower:

My doctor said that taking Tylenol is fine. She said that if it's the extra strength to only take one. It's completely fine though-- because of the pre-eclampsia I get headaches now, & they've told me to specifically take Tylenol. If it were bad, my hospital would not have told me to take it! So far, my headaches haven't gotten bad enough to actually require medicine though.
If you're in pain, you really should take one. I don't take medications unless prescribed (I did this even before I was pregnant)... but if I'd just been cut open in my 'whooo-haaaa' I'd take some pain relief, too!

Okay good to know. I just took some.. :/ I feel like crap. Seriously I feel like I'm on my period with how uncomfortable i am.. Ahhh I just hope it's better by Friday because that's my prom..

I was told tylenol and the extra strength tylenol is okay. I needed to take something because I fell asleep wrong and woke up with a stiff neck, and my doctor said it was okay. the bottle sees take two but I just took one. Im sure you will be fine.

I too two :( of the extra strength.. I'm freaked now lol I'm sure it'll be okay this once though.

Skye, you poor thing! I read your update, I'm sorry!! Don't freak yourself out, Tylenol is okay to take. I'm sure Azaria wouldn't want his mommy suffering anyway. I hope you feel better in time for prom! :flower:

It will be fine! Don't worry! As long as you aren't going to make a habit of pill-popping, it's ok!

Thanks Krystal :hugs: it really just makes me wish I could sleep for the next week!! :wacko: it's hard to even go pee because I can't wipe very easy :(
:haha: Kelly definitely no pill popping gonna be going on here!! I'm so scared of medication... Of course the previous stoner girl is scared of pills! LOL. I haven't taken any medication (until what they made me) since I got strep in 7th grade..

Omg OUCH!!!! Preparing you for childbirth haha

Omg OUCH!!!! Preparing you for childbirth haha

Lol that's exactly what I was thinking when she was slicing me up!! And now I'm trying to grin through the pain.. It's not easy though.. My mom says I'm being quiet, and I have to go out to my school tomorrow to meet my teacher :(

Extra strength tylenol should only be 500mg's a piece. You can take up to 1000mg's so it should be fine. Tylenol is like the only pain killer on the list of medication us pregos can take. I take it when I need. :hugs:

Extra strength tylenol should only be 500mg's a piece. You can take up to 1000mg's so it should be fine. Tylenol is like the only pain killer on the list of medication us pregos can take. I take it when I need. :hugs:

:thumbup: thank you amber!! I think I just overthink things.. :wacko:

Midwife says they're safe...I've only had one this pregnancy but mostly 'cause I just hate swallowing pills :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->