• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Type 1 diabetes

I haven't been logging in much recently, Finn is 8 weeks now! Diabetes wise things are going well. I'm breastfeeding and my insulin levels are around half of my pre pregnancy amounts. Things are a bit hit and miss as I often get distracted and forget to do my needle for an hour or 2 after eating 😐 all in all I feel like I'm doing OK, will need to check in with my endo soon but I'm sick of doctors!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their pregnancies or new babies ☺

Hi ladies , my chunk was born 2 weeks ago weighing 9lb 3 whoops . He had a day and bit in neonatal due to low sugars and feeding but we were home on Saturday and he was born on the Wednesday so just a extra day in :).
He's called Cody and I'm in love with him . Think it's because he's my last so cherishing it . I've been succesful with exoressing and he's completely on mommies milk xx
Hope everyone is doing ok xx

Hi hope you ladies are all ok. Jenson is 5 and a half months now an he is such a happy baby. He is doing so well an is getting to be a lil greedy chops he never was until recently. Things have been pretty tough as I ended up leaving my partner after baby was so Ill when born it showed me where his priorities lied an that wasn't with me and our children so it's been a rough road. Anyway would love to hear updates on all you ladies an babies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->