• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Type 1 diabetes

Congrats to the new bfps .
I've manged to pull sugars back and baby's growth slowed down at last scan. Still a little big but it's to be expectd I can't get it perfect all the time.
I'm sure this baby will come soon. I'm sure he has dropped and kicks are so low and quite uncomfortable.
5 weeks to my usual time . Getting excited and feeling a little nervous to . Think bags are practically done :) xx

Congrats to the new bfps .
I've manged to pull sugars back and baby's growth slowed down at last scan. Still a little big but it's to be expectd I can't get it perfect all the time.
I'm sure this baby will come soon. I'm sure he has dropped and kicks are so low and quite uncomfortable.
5 weeks to my usual time . Getting excited and feeling a little nervous to . Think bags are practically done :) xx

Hi pink

Glad to hear things are going better! Are you having a c section or being induced? Have they given you a date?

They are saying 38 or 39 weeks to me now... Which puts my EDD now to the 8th - 15th July.
The midwife last Monday said my stomach was measuring ahead of my 32 weeks... Which is the first time I've had a concern, so I'm in for another growth scan on Monday. Eek

I will be booked in for section again but as of yet not sure when. Have growth scan 20th June which will make me 35 weeks and I normally only go to about 37 weeks . I'm
Getting sterilised to as this my 3rd and finally lol. Diabetic team nest week. I've only been measuring ahead the last few weeks but she was just a little concerned he had slowed down. I've got mw a week before scan so is imagine she would send me to clinic if bump hadn't grown again xx

Hi ladies, congrats to the new bfps I have missed recently.

I had my baby boy Finn Christopher (previously known as the yelow bump) on Friday 30th May via elective c section! I'm so glad I had the section as he weighed 4.46 kg or 9lb 13oz. It was actually a good experience despite my prior nerves. He is a big boy but the doctor confirmed its mostly genes and not sugar!

His bsl was low after birth and it has taken until today (day 3) for him to stabilise to 4 hourly feeds which is apparently standard new born behaviour. He started out being fed every hour! He has a feeding tube through his nose but they said that should come out tonight if his bsl in half an hour is good.

Things are looking good for Finn and I'm recovering well too. I will post a picture of him as soon as I can.

Hope to hear of some new bubbas around here soon.

Also just realised tomorrow is my 24th anniversary of diagnosis. Couldn't think of a better way to spend it than with my boy 😊

Congratulation elizabean!! So glad it went well and Finn is doing well! X

Congrats on your bundle elizabean!

my dd2 was huge but really it was just from genes.. she was born very long! inevitable to be big! 10 lbs exactly!

Congratulations Elizabean. Can't wait to see some pictures of him x

Congratlations Elizabean!!! I weighed 9lb 13 whe I was born too, so if genetics are a lot to do with it, my baby could be the same.
Glad to hear he is doing well, and it's a lovely name.

I had a growth scan on Monday. The scan lady said baby was still on track, growing well at the right rate... Phew! They said to ignore tge midwifed worries. Everyone tells me to ignore everyone else, so who should I listen to?

Anyway, for anyone at my state or ahead (33 wks), is it normal to need less basal at this point? I still need much more bolus insulin when I eat, but I'm going lower thorough the night and day out with meals. Should I be concerned?

I'm ok here 35 weeks and bump measuring 7lb oops. Hopefully section day next eek x

Aww it won't be long for u now hun exciting. Do u know what ur having? X

Hi girls!

Hope everyone is well?
Pink, has your little man arrived?
I'm in hospital at the moment... Been here 8 days, due to be induced today! Our little lady should be here soon!

Good luck miss ej xx
No baby here lol I don't think it will be long as he's getting ready . Luckily my diabetes isn't playing up so they are making me wait. Scan Friday so I'm hoping they say soon as I'm struggling and I've just wok up to a morning hypo at 2am :-(
Hope everyone is ok xx

Good luck miss ej xx
No baby here lol I don't think it will be long as he's getting ready . Luckily my diabetes isn't playing up so they are making me wait. Scan Friday so I'm hoping they say soon as I'm struggling and I've just wok up to a morning hypo at 2am :-(
Hope everyone is ok xx

I hope it's not too much longer for you pink!! Good luck! Xx

Anyone had their babies now, would love to hear stories and hear how everyone is getting on? Hope everyone is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->