type 1 diabetics ttc, need a buddie?

I'm sure you are nervous..will be wishing that all goes well with you and DH:hugs:

Hey ladies

I just thought I would let you all know... I got my :bfp: !!!

I'm obviuosly thrilled but cautious at the same time after the chem preg last month... FX'd big time!

I hope you are all well...

Leila - Great news, really happy for you x

Dee - Good luck with the clinic, I hope all turns out to be fine there x

Gozo - I'm glad your pregnancy is going well, I can't believe you're 9 weeks already! x

I have an appointment with the diabetic nurse on Tuesday who will no doubt refer me to the antenatal clinic so will let you know how I get on.

Lots of love

LB
x

Wow LB..big congrats to you hun!!!! I wish you a h&h 9 months and will keep my fingers crossed for you that all turns out well.:hugs:

Hey ladies

I just thought I would let you all know... I got my :bfp: !!!

I'm obviuosly thrilled but cautious at the same time after the chem preg last month... FX'd big time!

I hope you are all well...

Leila - Great news, really happy for you x

Dee - Good luck with the clinic, I hope all turns out to be fine there x

Gozo - I'm glad your pregnancy is going well, I can't believe you're 9 weeks already! x

I have an appointment with the diabetic nurse on Tuesday who will no doubt refer me to the antenatal clinic so will let you know how I get on.

Lots of love

LB
x

:happydance:omg congrats lb, hoping for a good sticky bean for you this time:happydance: i think i've got three weeks left before the next antenatal/diabetic clinic, never even heard from my own docs yet, kind of feel in limbo cause i've not seen anyone, i really want first scan to make sure everything is ok, cant help but be a wee bit worried till then

good luck everyone else:dust:to all

any testing dee, notice from ticker that your at end of cycle:dust:

No baby this month:nope: Should be ov' any day now though..so this may be our month:baby:

hi all, just a quick update, i had my scan on tuesday, the nuchal screening one, all looked ok:thumbup: and they put me at 11+2, i thought i was 11+6 so not too far off, got a diabetic appointment in a couple of weeks time so will find out how sugars have been then will fall into diabetic/antenatal clnic the following month

hope everyone else is coping with sugar levels and everything:hugs:

HI girls can i come in .
we will be hopefully ttc'ing from june. Got doctors appt tuesday so need to mention it then and get my folic acid and ive got my pre conception appt next friday. Im hoping i get the go ahead. my bloods are still a bit crazy.
I to am on the pump , it seems to change every day but im getting there an im hoping i wont suffer with the hypos i had last pregnancy xx

Hi guys..I haven't been on here in weeks..how is everyone?

hi dee how are you getting on with the pump xx

hello im a type1 diabetic and have been for 20yrs since i was 4 years old, i have been ttc for 3yrs after having the depo injection for 6 yrs, i did get pregnant 2 months ago but lost the baby around 6 weeks.

Hey Pink...my pump is working out great...I just hate having it attched to me all the time but my sugar levels have been constant and within range. I would recommend getting it. How have you been?
Hi Lil Miss and welcome. So sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully you get your BFP again soon.

Im getting there, doc wants me to add more basal rates but when ever i change it it completely messes it up. I have 3 i think at the moment but seems to be working.
Roll on 15 th july hopefully my hba1c is better and my eyes are ok on june 22nd x

Hey guys..hope everyone is doing great. Haven't been on in a while. Life is soooo busy!! How did your appt go Pink?? That reminds me that I have to get my eyes tested again soon. They were great last time. The only time I have had trouble with my eyes is when I had a stretch last summer where my sugars were running really high and I would get blurry vision. Hope all is well xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->