Typical blue dye?

amber0134

Reaction score
I've had a strange cycle and just felt like using this up.. I'm pretty sure I'm too early to get a line yet but these blue dyes like to play tricks! 😂

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 31
I definitely see something but I never trust the blue dyes. Little jerks.

Hoping it turns clearer for you soon! xo

I guess I'll test in the morning and if it's negative, I'll wait till next week!

You said you think you are too early; how many dpo are you? When are you thinking of testing again?

I've had two heartbreaking cycles of false lines on blue dyes: blue, thick, pop up within a minute, show up in all photoshop edits/ clearly visible in person... With that brand and with CB +. I even tested one with water and one with urine, the urine one had a line and the water had nothing. So I think it's something in urine other tha hcg that causes it.

I just read the reviews for these target tests and they are HORRIBLE 🙈 False positives all the time.. Well that answers my question!

I think I'm only 6 dpo..long story but this is my 3rd cycle after my missed miscarriage and things just arnt back to normal yet. I'm pretty sure I had 2 periods this month and that's why I didn't get a +opk till cd 23..

I hear you. Hugs. Good thing is you are super early so you could still be in! :) FXed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->