Typical hubster timing!

MummyM86

Reaction score
So DH has had a pretty major issue with his shoulder for the last 5-10 years where it just randomly pops out of it's socket...nice I know! So after yeeeeears of me hammering on at him to go to the doctor about it, in January he finally trotts off to the GP.

GP sends him off to see the consultant who sent him for an MRI, for which we got the results today.

Joy of joys, he's got to have an operation. Even better, I'll be around 4 months and based on current expansion process will be roughly the size of a house, while dealing with a very full on nearly 3 year old. Oh and the kicker?! He'll be out of action for AT LEAST 6 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!

Why oh why could he have not got this sorted say 4-5 years ago?! or you know, when it first happened?! Not when it's going to work out being the most inconvenient time of our lives lol!!!!!

Excuse my rant ladies, just venting, but.....MEN!!!:dohh:

I hear you. Men will be men. And they will time things when they are ready, regardless of everyone else. But look at the bright side, at least he's not having the surgery when there's 2 little ones for you to run after! haha

He's loving it! Selfish sod!!!

"6 weeks, sat in the sun" he says.

Well I hope it rains!!

True about the double trouble. Just wait...I'll (hopefully) have my csection and need caring for and I'll be told I've to get on with life and deal with it.

Case in point, he's currently full of hayfever and lying on the sofa like he might die any minute and I've to be full of sympathy. Whereas I had a lovely conversation with our toilet this morning (after cooking his damn brekkie), only to be told that "pregnancy is not an illness". I swear if he says that to me one more time...I won't be held responsible for my actions :growlmad:

Ouch, pregnancy is not an illness. That one hurts. Sorry hun!

Oh, that is brutal. My dh was diagnosed (after me hounding him for months to see a doctor) with diabetes when I was 8 months pregnant w my first. Needless to say I was tending to all of his needs the last month of my pregnancy instead of the other way around. Men can be extremely frustrating sometimes!!

On my due date for Belle, I was the one driving OH to the emergency doctors as he was rolling around in agony. Turns out he had kidney stones. If my memory serves me rightly, he passed the stone a couple of weeks later, a few days before Belle was born.

Hahaha! Well at least he's doing something about it. Bad timing indeed.
Time to get your butts in gear! You're in for a wild ride.

He's loving it! Selfish sod!!!

"6 weeks, sat in the sun" he says.

Well I hope it rains!!

True about the double trouble. Just wait...I'll (hopefully) have my csection and need caring for and I'll be told I've to get on with life and deal with it.

Case in point, he's currently full of hayfever and lying on the sofa like he might die any minute and I've to be full of sympathy. Whereas I had a lovely conversation with our toilet this morning (after cooking his damn brekkie), only to be told that "pregnancy is not an illness". I swear if he says that to me one more time...I won't be held responsible for my actions :growlmad:

Neither is hayfever, so why is he on the couch requesting sympathy for allergies instead of doing his chores? :haha:

Ha ha, Peanutt you've made my day with that one! lol! I shall remind him of that next time he starts!:happydance::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->