Typing through tears, ectopic pregnancy ?

thats great- fingers crossed for you :flower:

i had really bad pain on the left side about 6 weeks through until 7 weeks. it was agony, never foudn out what it was tho! x

I just got out of the hospital for a etopic pregnancy ..My hcg levels were staying the same not doubleing i had bleeding and pain ,from 5wks 2days on Everyone is diffrent but you sound to be doing good :) wishing the best for you :) and your baby:)

For those reading this years late.. This baby is an angel..

I hate how people never updated and now I know why..

STILL LOVE MY BABY!!

For those reading this years late.. This baby is an angel..

I hate how people never updated and now I know why..

STILL LOVE MY BABY!!

I'm so sorry rachellho8....was it an ectopic then or something else? I am sorry for your loss and hope to see you back here soon. :hugs:

I'm so sorry ur going thru this. I'll b praying for u and ur baby sending hugs ur way

Sorry about my post if you caught it, my phone only showed me the first page and I got confused.

Sorry about your loss back then, bless your angel :hugs:

How are you getting on now?

I have a history of low progesterone, which is why I never have periods (along with pituitary problems) I told them this soo many times and noone listened. A week before I miscarried I got a call to please come in NOW and they prescribed me progesterone (I knew the ENTIRE time I needed it)..My bfs bro was having a wedding and they totally had me stressed out and I fell down that day pretty hard ( a day before my m/c) then on my birthday I cramped so badly, I thought I was dying, so I went for an u/s
Passed everything naturally.

TTC again :)

If you have any progesterone left you might want to use it rather unauthorized (don't report me - haha) -

Some women with recurrent miscarriage start taking progesterone 3 DPO while TTC until their cycles in case they got pregnant. RMC women are a crazy bunch so you might think this is odd, but to us its a matter of doing everything you can. I have dealt with low progesterone for most of my pregnancies. I have three kiddos, so you definitely have a chance at holding a wee one! At the very least, you could take any extra you have from the moment you get a BFP. Good luck! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->