U/S changed your due date??

Pineappleaddi

Reaction score
So I was wondering If anyone has had an ultrasound change your due date depending on the growth of your LO??? I am Long story short, My LMP might be off, I have only gained 10 lbs TOTAL, Do NOT have GD, and basically no reason to be measuring so far un advance . I have US scheduled Friday for suspecting abnormal growth (bigger) I was 34 wks wed measuring 39 wks!!! 5 Weeks ahead!!.. Is it possible that If my LO is measuring full term they will bump my due date up if he's developed, and with the possibilty I am actually term I wouldnt want him in there past 42 weeks with the possibility of meconium!!...what do you think???

I was told they wouldn't change my due date because i had two early scans (5w2d&6w2d) and those are more accurate than a 12 week dating scan. Did they mention changing your due date when you measured so far ahead? Im assuming they'll definitely wait to see what the ultrasound shows but even those aren't all that accurate. I'm interested to see how this turns out for you. How far off could your LMP be?

They won't change it I'm doing the same as you at 30 weeks I was measuring 35 ended up being extra waters everything else looks fine

They changed my due date after my ultrasound I was due June 16th but when I went in at 20 weeks they said he was measuring bigger so they moved it tell June 8th not a big difference but I'm still happy they moved it up!

Usually they just induce you at 38 weeks or 40 weeks depending on the size of the baby. They wont let you go over... well thats what they are doing with me, Im in the UK by thrle way!

I measured 2 weeks ahead with both my boys and still went to 42 weeks and they were only 8lbs. Don't worry too much - they come when they are ready :)

well it turns out everything was normal and i measured on time via u/s lol maybe np just measured wrong :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->