Ugh baby daddy drama :(

He said he wants to just give me one amount of money. If he were planning on being involved money wouldn't even be an issue because it would probably all even itself out and he could put baby on his health insurance

Sounds like something that won't be resolved between you guys. I'd have exchanges through email so it's documented and then talk to a lawyer. You will likely need to go through legal channels to ensure your child is taken care of. You didn't make this child alone.

100% agree with this. DOCUMENT or record EVERYTHING, Phone calls, conversations, emails, texts...etc. This will not end in something the two of you will figure out alone. You will need to get a lawyer and, unfortunately, go about it that way. It's the only way he will be accountable. If he really didn't want any children, he should have taken every measure to be VERY careful from the beginning.

Yea did not use a condom and he's 12 years older than me and seems to be wise so you'd think he'd be smart about those things. I tried telling him it was his responsibility too but he's worried about what his family will think. It's not like I can hide this from my family, it's going to become obvious at some point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->