ugh feel upset

xprincessx

Mum to 5 beauties <3
Reaction score
me and my OH were going to start TTC next weekend when callums new bedroom is all done up but now he is saying he wants to wait until our new bedroom is done up too (which is about another month away!) so that we can conceive in our own new bed etc and it will be more special.

I know a month isn't that long but I came off my pill last week and there's no way he will just lie next to me and not try anything on and there's no way I am putting yet more hormones into my body (I am allergic to condoms so that's a no no)

I have waited for this for a long time and even next weekend seems ages away to me, I will go crazy after another month and quite frankly I think it's absolutely ridiculous that it would have to be in our new bed and bedroom :dohh:

I just want a baby and now he has changed his mind on time I am worried he will do it again when that time rolls around.

It also upsets me because we decided this back in August last year, why did he wait until 6 days before TTC to tell me this once I had already gotten so excited? I am so hurt and he just doesn't get it :nope:

I don't want to belittle him but wanting to conceive in a new bed just sounds ridiculous to me, are you sure he isn't stalling and getting a bit scared? If not I would just tell him to stop being so silly personally....but maybe I'm just not sentimental about these things...

I agree with marine, what difference will a bed make? Are you sure his not having second thoughts?

thanks ladies we had a talk and he said it was just a misunderstanding. I asked if he was having second thoughts and he assured me he wasn't but I didn't put any pressure on and said we could use protection until he is sure if he would like to and he has said he doesn't want to and wants us to start trying this weekend. So 5 more sleeps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->