ugh i hate this!

libbymarks198

Reaction score
the one thing i hate about ntnp is i never know when i am o'ing so now i think i could be pregnant but i may not of even o'd yet it is driving me insane!! af is due in 7-10 days

you could always just chart your AF so you have maybe a little bit more knowledge of you O days :) it is more relaxed i find, you could try TTC but not hardcore and just do OPK's x

we were doing opks and charting and what not but we are just going to ntnp untill November and then we will start trying again

Good idea, my docs said if I'm not pg by november he's poppin me on clomid, good luck hun xx

good luck to you to hun... how long have you been trying for?

we are going onto our 6th cycle so not that long really in the scheme of things but i am getting a bit sick of it tbh

yeh i felt like that, im in my 8th cycle (but iv missed 2cycles and my AF has gone from 28days to whenever it wants so im stuffed lol) i have no idea..
Good luck xx

im still charting although we're not ntnp, just so i have an idea. x

im not doing anything this time,just going with the flow,i can tell when i ov so its all gd.:happydance:

hi guys...
just popped in for a nosey we are ttc but not very hard!!!I came off bcp and am mid 3rd cycle without contraception I have no idea when I O'd but know im due AF somewhere between thursday this week and thursday next week!!!my cycle is so erratic it is just mad...some months it could be 30days and i got preg last year because i wrongly assumed that when i didnt get af for 6 mths i wasnt ovulating!!sometimes i wonder the more i try to understand my cycle the more it goes mad!!!I have a funny feeling about this month though!! :happydance:

clomid is a medication which forms small cysts within your ovaries, regulates your cycle to 28days and helps release eggs... then they test 7days (so at 21days) to make sure your releasing eggs... if your not then they do more tests for example blue dye xrays and laporoscopy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->