Ugh... It's last minute diet time

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
My dress fits (after buying a new one because mine could not be altered to fit) but I would like to lose some bloat and water weight. With less than 3 weeks it is time to get serious and on top of things. Time to cut out all sodas, juices, bad carbs etc. and replace it with water, green tea and lots of veggies! I will still be eating things like fish and chicken but I am going to try to make veggies my main focus. I already told OH prepare to be hungry :rofl: Last time I did this he almost starved :haha: He likes his rice and potatoes with dinner. He says he just doesn't feel full without a starch/carb with diner. Any helpful suggestions? I can't go buy any crazy weight loss miracle pills because I am broker than broke so please keep that in mind :winkwink:

We are SO close and I'm getting excited ladies!!!!! :happydance:

Men need more carbs so maybe make some just for him? Also, green tea makes you bloat! Try detox tea instead. You can also get anti bloat tablets at Holland and Barrett. Google metabolism boosting foods and I'm sure you'll find plenty! Keep drinking icy water too and if you're someone who eats when bored like me, try ice cubes instead.

He knows I will not make him a separate dinner. He knows how to cook. I always make him extra protein or add some minute rice for him but that's it. I have Yogi slimlife detoxing blueberry green tea. I've already had great results with it :winkwink: The difference is you have to get the actual organic herbal tea not like the premade nestle stuff. It has to also steep for a long time and be very strong and not have sugar. Just like when you use red raspberry leaf tea. It has to be the right kind, strong and drank at least 3 times a day.

https://www.vitacost.com/Images/Products/1000/Yogi/Yogi-Herbal-Tea-Green-Slim-Life-Blueberry-076950450578.jpg

For my Pre-wedding diet I plan to live off purely water for the week before :lol: In all seriousness, I can not diet!!! I just can't do it. I eat for the sake of eating and I've always got chocolate in my drawer at work :blush: Currently my dress does not fit so I have no choice...I have to do something eventually!!

Can't help with your diet I'm afraid. When I did a '5 day de-bloat' diet I found myself more bloated then ever by the fifth day :dohh: So yeah, sorry. Haha

For my Pre-wedding diet I plan to live off purely water for the week before :lol: In all seriousness, I can not diet!!! I just can't do it. I eat for the sake of eating and I've always got chocolate in my drawer at work :blush: Currently my dress does not fit so I have no choice...I have to do something eventually!!

Can't help with your diet I'm afraid. When I did a '5 day de-bloat' diet I found myself more bloated then ever by the fifth day :dohh: So yeah, sorry. Haha

I can usually last up to about a week and a half :haha: But yeah I just really enjoy eating so it's really hard for me to diet :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->