Ugh, School.

youngmummy94

Tylers Mummy !
Reaction score
Okay this is going to just be a huge rant but I'm pretty angry.

I do my school from home and I;m in my last year so it's pretty serious. Anyway, yesterday in the mail I received 4 assessment task notifications all saying I had to attend the school to do them. Normally, I wouldn't care BUT they are 2 days past my due date, and 2 are ON my due date. So this morning I rung up my teacher to see if I could somehow do it another way or do it earlier/later and she started saying I was coming up with excuses why I couldn't come in.. ITS MY DUE DATE, ISN'T THAT ENOUGH? :brat:
Then when I told her again that it was my due date she told me that it's mandatory and they aren't making any excuses for me and I'll have to come in.
I know the chances of me going into labor those 2 day aren't huge, but my school is a 30 minute train ride away, in peak hour I get pushed around and can't sit down, then it's a 1km walk up and down huge hills in a really dangerous area. No-one can come with me as OH just got a job.

Do you think that it's fair? If I miss these assessments they could cut down my yearly mark by a huge amount, which is our acceptance mark into university.

what an inconsiderate b*tch!!

:hugs:

i guess try to talk to someone higher up than her - principal maybe

I definitely think you should try to talk to someone else or someone higher up. They should have to make an exception because it's not just some bullshit excuse you made up because you didn't want to go iykwim? I'm sure if someone else had a medical reason to miss the assessments, they would make an exception for them and it should be the same for you.

Thats what I thought, especially because my school is actually a distance education centre and deal with all types of people who can't attend a proper school.

what a bitch! wouldnt take that crap is way too harsh to expect you to come in school on your due date!! WTH?!

I agree that is really, really unfair. How can they expect you to do that? Talk to someone higher up definitely! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->