Ugh what is this?

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
OK so I am on cd 41 now... I thought it was 46 but I miscalculated. So anyways. I had my mmc on May 26 and havent seen af since. Today on cd41 since my mmc my DH and I bd'd this morning and afterwards I went to the bathroom and there was bright red blood. There was a bit of small clots as well.
:shrug: I put on a pad thinking OK AF is finally showing her face for the first time but since then, nothing :shrug: I just went to the bathroom again and it was clean when I wiped. WTH is this? Can af just be starting but starting all weird and irregular since it is my first since d&c or what do you think?

Still nothing... perfectly fine now :shrug: Do you think there is anyway it is IB from saturdays bd on a super ridiculously late O or something? I have never had IB so I dont know how quickly it occurs :shrug:

I'm soooo afraid to get my hopes up :cry:

It could well have been IB - I didn't ovluate till 5 weeks after first D&C, but 2 weeks after 2nd, so your body does wierd things. If still nothing in a few days I would do a test to put your mind at ease. Good luck and fingers crossed for you!! x

Well Im doubting the chance of a BFP cuz I took my temp this morning and it was 97.1 and then I compared it to my daughter which was way up at 97.9 area when I got my bfp so I am doubting thats what it is. Temps are way too low. :cry:

Don't give up entirely - your body reacts differently each time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->