Ugh!!!

Jencocoa

Reaction score
I waited all weekend nervously to get the results of my hCG and see if it doubled but my midwife is not in today and has not signed off on the results and now I can't get them until tomorrow. I go in for the scan tomorrow anyhow so I guess I find out everything tomorrow.

How frustrating, wishing you luck for tomorrow xx

Good luck gorgeous xxx I have everything crossed for you :hugs: I'm sure all is well ❤️

Thank you so much ladies. I am very alone right now and it's just a really sucky time to be alone. Your support is the only support I have basically. I mean I have my three children with me but obviously I can't lean on them for support I have to keep it happy strong face for them. Husband walked out over the weekend and I am not sure if or when he will be back or what's to become of us. Just feeling pretty overwhelmed right now.

Thank you so much ladies. I am very alone right now and it's just a really sucky time to be alone. Your support is the only support I have basically. I mean I have my three children with me but obviously I can't lean on them for support I have to keep it happy strong face for them. Husband walked out over the weekend and I am not sure if or when he will be back or what's to become of us. Just feeling pretty overwhelmed right now.

Biggest of hugs to you sweetness :hugs: I can sort of relate. My hubby has a lot of issues as well and almost 3 weeks ago I had to remove myself and my son because things got ugly. As of today, he's made it clear, he doesn't want to continue our relationship. Be strong gorgeous xxx Lean on your family ❤️ We are women and there's nothing we can't do xxx

Good luck at your scan. I really hope you see a beautiful baby with a heartbeat.

Getting ready to head in. I'm nervous and feel like throwing up a little lol. Thanks for support and well wishes. I'll update later.

Good luck Jen, we're all here to support you :hugs: Hope it all goes wonderfully xxxxxxx

Crossing my fingers everything went fantastic today ❤️

I did a full update in my other thread titled Think I might miscarry. Quick version: Hcg went up but u/s showed no heartbeat and too tiny of a baby. Want me to come in next week for more scan before they call it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->