Uh oh? I’m freaking out.

Drex

Reaction score
So first, hello. I haven’t been here for awhile. Well since I was ttc with my daughter and that was 2012. So I’m here now because after my daughters birth I got fitted with the copper iud. Which was a very loyal form of contraception the last 4 years haha until my last period when it fell out 😩 welllll I had all these plans to use my lump some of tax money to go towards having my birth control reinserted 😂 because I’m sure it’s expensive. In the mean time the boyfriend and I were being cautious but not like “condom” cautious. Just kind of “pull out before the blow” cautious. Anyway I’m cycle day 29 and no sign of AF. Today’s the day it’s supposed to come. I’m hoping that since this is the first month with no birth control that maybe that’s why it’s late but my iud was non hormonal so not sure that’s the case. I’m also experiencing some familiar feelings. Like a heated, full kind of achy feeling behind my pelvic bone... that was like one of my 100% symptoms with my daughter where I was like “omg yay this symptom makes me think positively about being pregnant” I just wish I could be that excited right now 😅 I love babies and I wanted more eventually, like a year or two from now though. What would you do? I mean obviously you ladies are dying to test as you’re more likely trying to conceive but I’m a little scared of a bfp right now. Fingers crossed that one of you lucky ladies get my bfp and I get that dreaded AF!!!

The only way to know at this point is to take a test, especially if you’re late. Hope you get the answer you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->