uh-oh! Just got my first itti!

kate.m.

Mummy to Travis
Reaction score
Got my first itti this morning (small, royal blue SIO- thanks millie's nappies! :thumbup:) Im in love! Its so small and fluffy, and although i dont even have a baby yet & therefore have no idea if it'll fit, i now feel positive that i'll need one in every colour and every size!! :dohh: :haha:

They're gorgeous aren't they. I have nearly every medium one going xx

As much as everyone on here raves about them I'm def going to have to find someone that will ship over here when I get preg :) Hope you like it when the baby gets here!!!

I love them too, the royal blue is gorgeous! I do have every colour but somehow I want more (except black as Izzy never wears black!)

BabyHaines sent us one last week, we now have another, oh, 8 coming :blush:

xxx

lol, i loved mine in small and medium (until she outgrew them) but we still don't seem to be getting a good fit with larges :( Keeping them for a bit as hoping that they will fit soon. Def one of my fav nappies, soooooo strokey! :D

I have 15 ittis!! The itti's were what drew me in to MCNs.... downhill spiral :rofl:

I'm waiting for 2 that I've bought off CNT, can't wait!

purty aren't they?? Glad you like :flower:

they have the limited edition prints that come out once in a while as well that break the bank something terrible! :dohh:

As much as everyone on here raves about them I'm def going to have to find someone that will ship over here when I get preg :) Hope you like it when the baby gets here!!!

if you can't find a shop to ship to you, I'll ship some to you from here if you wanted. :thumbup: (Not sure if it would be cheaper from here or the UK?) :dohh:

I love my ltd ed's! especially the giraffe :cloud9: I have 19 atm and am missing 4 still Lalalalalalalalala :rolleyes:

I'm waiting on two ltd editions that should be here today :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->