uh oh

snoopchick82

Reaction score
Oooops im in deep poopoo.... So was putting dd to bed went back to living room and df was soundo on the couch he is someone who can sleep thru ww3...
Well he been taking the mickey out of me all day and i though mmmm payback is a b####....
Kinda regretting what i did... My make up case was shouting at me so i put bright blue eyeshadow on him bright red lipstick and as he has a mono brow i made it darker with an eyebrow pencil... He woke up as i was getting the blusher out for finishing touches where i was gonna take a pic and post it saying ruth by nite...
After a few fs he now in the shower but i still cant help giggling but i know ive now got to sleep with one i open oooops

:haha: would have loved to see pics!

I would of loved getting some... He not talking to me.... I blamed my.hormones lol

Haha! I wonder what his 'revenge' will be! :lol:

I would of loved getting some... He not talking to me.... I blamed my.hormones lol

Sulking or plotting revenge? :haha: Well the hormones do make us crazy... Just ask my DH.

:haha: LOL!!!!

I would of also loved to see the pics!!

My DH would of probably tickled me until i passed out... he finds it funny that i scream for help as its one of my pet hates :dohh::haha:

He still hasnt got his revenge but then again im waiting for it lol

hahaha I did this the other week when OH fell asleep at my mams house with her eyeliner .... was soooooo funny! we were all howling lol! and I posted it on FB :rofl: oops

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->