Uh oh...

Ashersmomma

Reaction score
I didn't think I'd be back on this board this soon. And it's not a two week wait, but just a couple days. But I needed to talk to someone other than DH. I am freaking out a bit. I've been regular since getting back on the pill after DD was born last January. Thursday is my last active pill, AF starts Sunday, and over by Wednesday like clockwork. Well I ended on Thursday like normal, and now it's Tuesday and no AF. I had one little spot if blood Sunday and that's it. I took a test yesterday, BFN, but it was later in the day, and I'd been drinking water like crazy, so diluted.
I'm really scared to be pregnant again so soon, if I am. We didn't plan on a third child until DD was 5. I don't know what to think. I'm going to test again first thing in the morning, but I'm so nervous.

Did you miss any pills or been taking any medication that could stop your pill working properly?

I was on the pill for almost 13 years and starting year 6 or so started missing about a period a year. I always tested and first time even got betas done and went for an exam. My doctor told me you can miss up to three before they get concerned.

I haven't missed any pills, and never take them more than 10-15 minutes early or late, I'd not right on time. I'm just hoping it's a stress thing, or just a random missed period. I started a new job about a month ago, and although it's just part time and not exactly the most physical job, I'm hoping maybe that the change in routine has affected me. I'm just nervous since I did have the spotting on Sunday and have been a bit crampy. Guess I'll eventually find out one way or the other.

I got pregnant on the pill with my first ;)

Took another test, BFN. But so no AF and cramping still. I'm supposed to start back on my pills tomorrow night. Should I continue like normal, or just use a back up method for now? I plan on calling my doctor once they open, but any other advice is definitely welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->