Uh oh!

Mommy2234

Reaction score
So my husband and I were planning on waiting 2-3 months to TTC but last night in the heat of the moment we had a slip lol. I started my period 2 weeks ago today, so I think I should be ovulating around today! If I got pregnant this month it'd be crazy because I think I might have ovulated a couple days ago, since I had stringy cm and some cramping.. also we took a hot bath right before sex lol and that kills sperm right?! Anyway.. we decided to not really try but not prevent from now on :) Anyone think I have a chance of getting preggo this month?! What about you guys? Think you're pregnant this month!?

Well, if you had BD (sex) around the time you O. Then ya there is a good possibility you could be. Take a test in two weeks or so. That's exciting! good luck and baby dust!

I'm exactly the same. Were wtt until September but recently started ntnp, although mostly nt part but hubby decided to let slip at a time that I may of been oving, I don't know!! So chance I could be as we gave never ntnp before. I do feel I have symptoms but could be making them up in my head xxx

good luck :)

syllypoohbear, your signitures are strectching out your comments so they dont fit on the screen (if that makes sense) and you cant see all your signitures without scrolling to the right, you may want to amend it slightly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->