Uhh so stressed out and have no idea :-( any advice would have be amazing

phantomfaery1

Mum to Marshall + 1 angel
Reaction score
Hi everyone i had my implant out back in june and ever since my periods have been very irregular can go anywhere from a 28 day cycle to a 45 day cycle, as you can imagine extremely stressful when it comes to testing/ knowing fertile days etc. Last month we had a chemical at 5 weeks so now am absolutely clueless. Me and my partner are now ntnp and we dtd quite a bit this cycle but now have no idea when i need to test or anything, im 28 days from the first day of bleeding from chemical so i took a test but bfn, but dont even know if im testing too early or anything :-( . i feel like i shouldnt use ovulation tests seeing as we only ntnp. Uhh just had enough every month not knowing when to test doing bloody 5 tests atleast every month coz i dont know if its too early x my partner must think im crazy :-(

If unsure of O. I would test weekly. As far as ntnp, I've been doing FAM to avoid noting fertile cm. I use opk anytime I have ewcm. To me it's more stressful not knowing. I hope you get bfp though.

I dont think using opks would be a bad thing, or just track your cervical mucus? If you don't want to do those things i would just work on the assumption that your cycles 45 days and not test until then, the worst that could happen if you had a shorter cycle and its a bfp, is that you are further ahead than expected. Good luck.

Thankyou for the advice girls :) i know it sounds silly but it wouldnt feel right if i tracked cm or did ovulation tests , i know it would make like easier but would kinda feel like i was ttc behind my partners back lol plus i would want him to feel like i did it on purpose lol the testing weekly sounds good tho definitely beats frantically testing 5 or 6 times at the end of the month :p so defo gonna do that :) will start monday :) have a pack of tesco digis :)

So, is he not on board with TTC? I don't understand that part. I also have pretty irregular periods. Around 30-38 days, so maybe not quite as irregular as yours, but occasionally mine can go beyond 38 days. Anyway, this is our 6th cycle TTC. Last cycle I decided to do the NTNP method. I didnt track or time BD'ing at all. Just went with the flow. Which I thought was less stressful at first. Until later in my cycle when I didn't know if I was late since I didnt know when I ovulated. There was a day I thought I had ovulated because of right ovary pain. So when 2 weeks after that passed and no period I pretty much convinced myself I was pregnant only to start AF 5 days later!! I was so much more devastated that cycles than any other cycle when I actually tracked ovulation. I just feel so much more in control over the situation and know when to test and when AF will come and all that when I do OPK's.

He says hes happy whatever happens x i just think he doesnt want the pressure of having to 'perform' the chemical hit him hard and it was alot of stress testing etc he just wants to be relaxed about it and let nature take its course x i agreed to that and i know what im like if i start testing for ovulation he'll start feeling pressured and i dont want that x

I think also im not huge on doing ovulation tests either i feel the same way he does we still both stressed after last cycle, one minute we excited next minute we scared to get our hopes up, deep down we both want this just stressed and all over the place atm. Being pregnant isnt the issue we'd both be over the moon its just all the stress of getting there :-(

He says hes happy whatever happens x i just think he doesnt want the pressure of having to 'perform' the chemical hit him hard and it was alot of stress testing etc he just wants to be relaxed about it and let nature take its course x i agreed to that and i know what im like if i start testing for ovulation he'll start feeling pressured and i dont want that x

Just secretly watch your cm, hold off until you know you're about to fertile and then have at it! I've had to stop telling my husband when it's time to rock and roll

Thankyou for the advice girls :) i know it sounds silly but it wouldnt feel right if i tracked cm or did ovulation tests , i know it would make like easier but would kinda feel like i was ttc behind my partners back lol plus i would want him to feel like i did it on purpose lol the testing weekly sounds good tho definitely beats frantically testing 5 or 6 times at the end of the month :p so defo gonna do that :) will start monday :) have a pack of tesco digis :)

Sorry just getting to this comment.. tracking your cm is less stressful than any of the tests. Sounds like he doesn't want to know when it's pressure to do it.. so... Just relieve some of the pressure :) have more fun with it. Take his mind off with a bj ;)

Haha think youve hit the nail on the head there !!! :) we bed pretty much every other day so i guess i just need to chill a bit x it'll happen when it happens :) if my periods are still screwy the i guess testing fortnightly will still allow me to know whats going on without becoming a poas crazy lady :p (if its not already too late!! Lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->